Jokes about cutting off the President's head... unacceptable!

xyzzy

Jun 1, 2017, 10:41:59 AM6/1/17

dotsla...@gmail.com

Jun 1, 2017, 10:51:37 AM6/1/17
That reminds me, shouldn't nugent be either dead or in jail at this point?

I guess I'll just add that to the same sort of hyperbole we had around here that implied we'd all be eating baked beans in our fallout shelters, hiding out from roving bands of islamofascist mutants after the inevitable collapse of the economy post Obama win. And win.

I suspect we'll continue to hear a lot about hillary over the next several years. You know who I never had to talk about after Obama won, and won again? His opponents. That difference is actually pretty meaningful, ya know?

Cheers.

The Cheesehusker, Trade Warrior

Jun 1, 2017, 11:33:55 AM6/1/17
On Thursday, June 1, 2017 at 9:41:59 AM UTC-5, xyzzy wrote:
> Unless of course it's your supporter doing it.
>
> http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/trump-ted-nugent-donald-trump_us_592f1ec9e4b09ec37c31577e

No - it's not cool period

agavi...@gmail.com

Jun 1, 2017, 11:55:11 AM6/1/17
Do you guys have a database of this stuff?

1. Democrat murders wife
2. Democrat denounced
3. Loon nation replies en masse "THAT REPUBLICAN IN THE THIRTIES MURDERED HIS WIFE!!11ELEVENTY"

dotsla...@gmail.com

Jun 1, 2017, 12:14:41 PM6/1/17
Lol. Do yall have an unlimited supply of fauxrage kleenex you keep handy?

"If she wuz a winger, she'd be fired!!!#!sniff!!"

You guys are just so persecuted, I tell ya, I feel bad about it. Genuinely. Gotta be hard to be a winger, what with everyone out to get you.

Wait - nugent was fired, right? You know, right before he was invited to a meeting with the prez in the oval office? Let me know when whatever her name is gets invited to a private meeting with the next D prep and we can play Genuine Hypocrisy Equivalence 2000!

Cheers.

Ken Olson

Jun 1, 2017, 3:42:57 PM6/1/17
TN spews a wonderful and poetic mix of gooble-de-gook.