I just created my first killfile entry

xyzzy

Oct 19, 2019, 5:12:53 PM10/19/19
After 25+ years on Usenet.

GrtArtiste

Oct 19, 2019, 5:24:53 PM10/19/19
On 10/19/2019 5:12 PM, xyzzy wrote:
> After 25+ years on Usenet.

I've had a killfile for a few years now, but haven't had the need to add
to it lately. But now that has changed.

GrtArtiste

Tom Enright

Oct 19, 2019, 5:51:30 PM10/19/19
On Saturday, October 19, 2019 at 5:12:53 PM UTC-4, xyzzy wrote:
> After 25+ years on Usenet.

I yam still virginal.

(I'm assuming you can read this.)

-TE

Eric Ramon

Oct 19, 2019, 6:19:19 PM10/19/19
On Saturday, October 19, 2019 at 2:12:53 PM UTC-7, xyzzy wrote:
> After 25+ years on Usenet.

I don't know how to do that and besides, it's easy to skip over Press' ...I mean someone's comments.

Con Reeder, unhyphenated American

Oct 19, 2019, 6:26:09 PM10/19/19
On 2019-10-19, xyzzy <xyzzy...@gmail.com> wrote:
> After 25+ years on Usenet.

Afraid I popped that cherry long ago...today I do it for less than
-9999 so I can see the messages there but I know they are something
I probably don't want to read.

-- Wernher Von Braun

Some dued

Oct 19, 2019, 7:06:06 PM10/19/19
ITYM *plonk*.

J. Hugh Sullivan

Oct 19, 2019, 7:09:28 PM10/19/19
I don't have a kill file and don't ever plan to. I'm not afraid of
anyone's mouth.

Hugh

Eric Ramon

Oct 19, 2019, 7:11:52 PM10/19/19
I agree with this poast

xyzzy

Oct 19, 2019, 7:35:41 PM10/19/19
Eric Ramon <ramon...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Saturday, October 19, 2019 at 4:09:28 PM UTC-7, J. Hugh Sullivan wrote:
>> On Sat, 19 Oct 2019 15:19:16 -0700 (PDT), Eric Ramon
>> <ramon...@gmail.com> wrote:

>>> I don't know how to do that and besides, it's easy to skip over Press'
>>> ...I mean someone's comments.
>>
>> I don't have a kill file and don't ever plan to. I'm not afraid of
>> anyone's mouth.
>>
>> Hugh
>
> I agree with this poast

It’s not for anyone’s opinion. I would never plonk that. It’s the spam
attack this NG is currently suffering. Maybe google groups users aren’t
seeing it because GG is stopping it?

Eric Ramon

Oct 19, 2019, 7:43:29 PM10/19/19
no, I'm seeing it too.

J. Hugh Sullivan

Oct 19, 2019, 11:02:20 PM10/19/19
On Sat, 19 Oct 2019 16:43:26 -0700 (PDT), Eric Ramon
<ramon...@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Saturday, October 19, 2019 at 4:35:41 PM UTC-7, xyzzy wrote:
>> Eric Ramon <ramon...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> > On Saturday, October 19, 2019 at 4:09:28 PM UTC-7, J. Hugh Sullivan wro=
>te:
>'
>> >=20
>> > I agree with this poast
>>=20
>> It=E2=80=99s not for anyone=E2=80=99s opinion. I would never plonk that. =
>It=E2=80=99s the spam
>> attack this NG is currently suffering. Maybe google groups users aren=E2=
>=80=99t
>> seeing it because GG is stopping it?
>
>no, I'm seeing it too.

I just bought 2 keyboards for my son and one for me. All of them have
a delete key.

Hugh

the_andr...@yahoo.com

Oct 20, 2019, 6:57:28 AM10/20/19
Dang. I really did hope to get some BBQ sometime.

Somebody tell XYZZY I miss him very much and I didn’t mean it; I’ll change!!

Tim VanWagoner

Oct 20, 2019, 7:41:51 AM10/20/19
I made Leineweinie’s kill file on Facebook for criticizing JoePa. Based on people’s replies to him on other things, that’s definitely a blessing.

the_andr...@yahoo.com

Oct 20, 2019, 10:11:14 AM10/20/19
I do t remember what he was like here, but JoePa certainly left himself open to criticism. I can’t imagine that would be arguable.

xyzzy

Oct 20, 2019, 4:17:24 PM10/20/19
the_andr...@yahoo.com <the_andr...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> I do t remember what he was like here, but JoePa certainly left himself
> open to criticism. I can’t imagine that would be arguable.

JoePa deadenders are really something else

Michael Press

Oct 20, 2019, 4:33:50 PM10/20/19
In article <qofu8j$msu$1...@dont-email.me>, xyzzy <xyzzy...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> After 25+ years on Usenet.

Make the other dude cross the street when he sees you coming.

--
Michael Press

Some dued

Oct 20, 2019, 9:41:02 PM10/20/19