Deer car manufacturers

xyzzy

Jul 15, 2017, 11:03:31 AM7/15/17
LED daytime running lights that turn off when the blinker on that side is turned on, then turn back on again after it cancels, are NOT a good look.

Dummnest design trend since the center high mounted brake light.

HTH

Damon Hynes, Cyclone Ranger

Jul 15, 2017, 11:15:15 AM7/15/17
IAWTP

xyzzy

Jul 15, 2017, 11:36:04 AM7/15/17
On Saturday, July 15, 2017 at 11:15:15 AM UTC-4, Damon Hynes, Cyclone Ranger wrote:
> IAWTP

It would be a better look if there weren't so many cars out there (especially German) with one of the DRLs permanently burned out.

Michael Press

Jul 15, 2017, 2:51:27 PM7/15/17
In article <b2a198e3-e414-48a5...@googlegroups.com>,
Have not noticed it.
Nobody uses their signals anymore.

--
Michael Press

agavi...@gmail.com

Jul 15, 2017, 3:23:22 PM7/15/17
I'm tired of the LEDSEVERYWHERE trend.

It was one thing when all the car folks started following BMW's lead. Now, everything I own has an LED. We were out shopping today when my son noticed a camping hammock with LEDs in the outer seam.