andrew, was that your minivan I saw in Cary?

xyzzy

Dec 31, 2014, 5:07:51 PM12/31/14
License plate: MISSMYBMW

agavi...@gmail.com

Dec 31, 2014, 5:27:20 PM12/31/14
Haha. That's not mine.

Everyone I work with has one or something nicer. Chicky keeps pushing me to get another one, but the Asploder is doing fine. Rolled over 185k last week. Going over 200k in 2015. I'm going to have to paint the roof or I'll have a sunroof in 2015 too.

J. Hugh Sullivan

Dec 31, 2014, 6:06:01 PM12/31/14
On Wed, 31 Dec 2014 14:07:50 -0800 (PST), xyzzy <xyzzy...@gmail.com>
wrote:

>License plate: MISSMYBMW

His plate is AUBURN - Alabama Usually Beats Us Rednecks.

Just couldn't pass up the opening, andrew.

Hugh

agavi...@gmail.com

Dec 31, 2014, 11:11:44 PM12/31/14
Good one.

I keep thinking about getting one of those AU tags.

J. Hugh Sullivan

Jan 1, 2015, 1:17:25 AM1/1/15
They don't sell Bama tags here - I could get one personalized. But my
tag has had my Ham radio call sign for years and it is easy to
remember.

I have a Bama tag on front, a sticker on back and a flag until they
lose. The SUV is white. If someone can't figure it out I will tell
them.

Hugh