Trump is just unpleasant

Eric Ramon

Jun 22, 2017, 3:11:41 PM6/22/17

The Cheesehusker, Trade Warrior

Jun 22, 2017, 3:14:30 PM6/22/17
On Thursday, June 22, 2017 at 2:11:41 PM UTC-5, Eric Ramon wrote:
> there are people here who will defend anything he does.
>
> http://www.golfdigest.com/story/donald-trump-driving-on-the-green-with-a-golf-cart-is-the-most-donald-trump-thing-ever

frankly I thot ketchup on well done steak was the most trump thing

J. Hugh Sullivan

Jun 22, 2017, 4:22:45 PM6/22/17
I would not defend driving on a green by anyone. But Trump would
respond, "I own the course and I pay the greenskeepers!"

That comes pretty close to leaving me without a rebuttal.

Hugh

---
http://www.avg.com

Ken Olson

Jun 22, 2017, 6:12:40 PM6/22/17
Exactly. He owns it. Owning something allows one a few asshole points.

xyzzy

Jun 23, 2017, 9:21:20 AM6/23/17
So he's basically the Rodney Dangerfield character in Caddyshack?

(Though "Hey everybody! We're all gonna get laid!" Might be as brilliant a campaign slogan as MAGA)

J. Hugh Sullivan

Jun 23, 2017, 9:54:02 AM6/23/17
On Fri, 23 Jun 2017 06:21:18 -0700 (PDT), xyzzy <xyzzy...@gmail.com>
wrote:

>So he's basically the Rodney Dangerfield character in Caddyshack?

I didn't know that RD was President of the US.

But he could be - LBJ set the precedent for electing fools like Obama
and RD.

agavi...@gmail.com

Jun 23, 2017, 10:09:22 AM6/23/17
Very, very bad form.

agavi...@gmail.com

Jun 23, 2017, 10:09:41 AM6/23/17
Yes!

Michael Press

Jun 23, 2017, 6:46:40 PM6/23/17
In article <3dfc7b58-7ff1-44c8...@googlegroups.com>,
xyzzy <xyzzy...@gmail.com> wrote:

> So he's basically the Rodney Dangerfield character in Caddyshack?
>
> (Though "Hey everybody! We're all gonna get laid!" Might be as brilliant a campaign slogan as MAGA)

You must have been something before electric light.
Wanna make $14 the hard way?

Uhhhg. Now I know why animals eat their young.

I hear this place is restricted, Wang, so don't
tell 'em you're Jewish.

--
Michael Press

Eric Ramon

Jun 23, 2017, 6:52:42 PM6/23/17
and of course "oh, it looks good on you"

Damon Hynes, Cyclone Ranger

Jun 23, 2017, 6:55:51 PM6/23/17
On Friday, June 23, 2017 at 9:09:22 AM UTC-5, the_andr...@yahoo.com wrote:
> Very, very bad form.

"Moose...Rocco..help the judge find his checkbook!"