未读,
2017年6月24日 06:32:042017/6/24
收件人
On Sat, 24 Jun 2017 02:36:38 -0400, Ken Olson <kol...@freedomnet.org>
wrote:

>http://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/article.cfm?c_id=1&objectid=11876840
>
>---
>http://www.avg.com

I think it was a ruse knowing that anyone who voted for Obama would
buy anything. There oughta be a law against taking advantage of such
uninformed people and free loaders. The election might not be enough.

Hugh

JGibson

未读,
2017年6月24日 08:20:422017/6/24
收件人
Knee jerk much, Hugh?

I mean how many people in New Zealand voted for Obama?

plai...@gmail.com

未读,
2017年6月24日 09:46:162017/6/24
收件人
When all you have is a hammer, everything looks like a nail.

J. Hugh Sullivan

未读,
2017年6月24日 11:01:272017/6/24
收件人
Only when some liberal poster turns it on. rsfc is one raison d'etre.

Hugh

J. Hugh Sullivan

未读,
2017年6月24日 11:02:212017/6/24
收件人
On Sat, 24 Jun 2017 06:46:15 -0700 (PDT), plai...@gmail.com wrote:

>When all you have is a hammer, everything looks like a nail.

My sincere congratulations - you finally got one right.

Hugh
0 个新帖子