Communist Purge

J. Hugh Sullivan

Feb 27, 2015, 1:24:29 PM2/27/15
I quote an e-mail I received...

"Since Barack Obama has been in the White House, high ranking
military officers have been removed from their positions at
a rate that is absolutely unprecedented. Things have gotten
so bad that a number of retired generals are publicly
speaking out about the 'purge' of the U.S. military
that they believe is taking place. As you will see below,
dozens of highly decorated military leaders have been
dismissed from their positions over the past few years. So
why is this happening? What is going on right now is
absolutely crazy especially during a time of peace. Is there
a deliberate attempt to reshape the military and remove
those who don't adhere to the proper
'viewpoints' ? Does someone out there feel a need to
get officers that won't cooperate out of the way?
Throughout world history, whatever
comes next after a military purge is never good. If this
continues, what is the U.S. military going to look like in a
few years? Perhaps you are reading this and you think that
'purge' is too strong a word for what is taking
place. Well,
just consider the following quotes from some very highly
decorated retired officers: -
Retired Army Major General Paul Vallely: The White House
protects their own. That's why they stalled on the
investigation into fast and furious, Benghazi and Obamacare.
He's intentionally weakening and gutting our military,
Pentagon and reducing us as a superpower, and anyone in the
ranks who disagrees or speaks out is being purged.

Retired Army Major General Patrick Brady: There is no doubt
he (Obama) is intent on emasculating the military and will
fire anyone who disagrees with him. -
Retired Army Lt. General William G. Jerry Boykin: Over the
past three years, it is unprecedented for the number of
four-star generals to be relieved of duty, and not
necessarily relieved for cause. -
Retired Navy Captain Joseph John: I believe there are more
than 137 officers who have been forced out or given bad
evaluation reports so they will never make Flag (officer),
because of their failure to comply to certain views.
A Pentagon official who asked to remain nameless because they
were not authorized to speak on the matter said even young
officers, down through the ranks have been told not to talk
about Obama or the politics of the White House. They are
purging everyone and if you want to keep your job just keep
your mouth shut. Now this trend appears to be accelerating.

General Vallely's comment:
Coincidence? Every communist regime on the planet did this
as soon as they gained power. I am doing my part by sending
this email, I hope you will do the same.
Paul (General Paul Vallely)"

Posted by Hugh

OTOH it's been almost 70 years since this country won a war.....

Futbol Phan

Feb 27, 2015, 2:55:43 PM2/27/15
Whaddaya mean? -- we kicked ass in Grenada

J. Hugh Sullivan

Feb 27, 2015, 3:59:04 PM2/27/15
That's a small town in Missississippippi. They only fight on Saturday
night.

Hugh

RoddyMcCorley

Feb 27, 2015, 11:34:13 PM2/27/15
Now you are forgetting Panama - we took back the Canal.

--
False words are not only evil in themselves, but they infect the soul
with evil.

Pennsylvania - Tá sé difriúil anseo.