this myth that the cavs and warriors are two titans head and shoulders above everyone else....

michael anderson

May 25, 2017, 3:04:11 PM5/25/17
and headed for a great nba finals.

Ummm...not really. There are the warriors....and then there is a BIG gap between everyone else.

The warriors are SIGNIFICANT faves to beat cleveland. -300 type faves.

this is not an evenly matched series. Is there a path for the cavs to win? perhaps...maybe? But it would be an upset for sure....and I certainly dont expect it.

JGibson

May 26, 2017, 9:02:06 AM5/26/17
On Thursday, May 25, 2017 at 3:04:11 PM UTC-4, michael anderson wrote:
> and headed for a great nba finals.
>
> Ummm...not really. There are the warriors....and then there is a BIG gap between everyone else.
>
> The warriors are SIGNIFICANT faves to beat cleveland. -300 type faves.

-260 officially (at the Westgate)

michael anderson

May 26, 2017, 7:02:49 PM5/26/17
My guess is some public money is getting that down a little, but sharp money will come in for a second wave closer to tip and likely tipi it back up a bit.

Most predictor sites based on the numbers here show gsw to be significant faves. And yeah they were huge faves last year too....but this year they have another layer of offensive protection in durant.

I just can't imagine this team losing 4 times in a 7 game series unless there is a key injury or really 2 key injuries.

It's just an absurd team.

darkst...@gmail.com

May 26, 2017, 8:06:45 PM5/26/17
One more statement and we can all expect Cleveland to win it.

Mike

Ken Olson

May 26, 2017, 8:36:56 PM5/26/17
It's only round ball. Who cares? ;)