Trump gets Saudi bribe!! More than a quarter mil$$!!!!

Eric Ramon

Jun 5, 2017, 8:30:50 PM6/5/17
http://occupydemocrats.com/2017/06/05/saudi-arabia-just-busted-funneling-bribes-trump-hotel/

"Foreign agents lobbying the federal government and Congress for Saudi Arabia just disclosed a $270,000 payment to Trump’s DC Hotel, which is still owned outright by the President. It’s illegal for any president to accept foreign payments under the Constitution’s Emoluments Clause.

President Trump knows that these payments are grounds for impeachment from office, but lied to the public and pledged that they’d all be donated to the US Treasury."

There you go! Proof that he's a crook!! From a reliable source!!

Ken Olson

Jun 5, 2017, 9:46:19 PM6/5/17
ODO

CtrlAltDel

Jun 5, 2017, 11:00:45 PM6/5/17
On Mon, 05 Jun 2017 17:30:48 -0700, Eric Ramon wrote:

> http://occupydemocrats.com/2017/06/05/saudi-arabia-just-busted-funneling-
bribes-trump-hotel/

> "Foreign agents lobbying the federal government and Congress for Saudi
> Arabia just disclosed a $270,000 payment to Trump’s DC Hotel, which is
> still owned outright by the President. It’s illegal for any president to
> accept foreign payments under the Constitution’s Emoluments Clause.
>
> President Trump knows that these payments are grounds for impeachment
> from office, but lied to the public and pledged that they’d all be
> donated to the US Treasury."
>
> There you go! Proof that he's a crook!! From a reliable source!!

He needs to be impeached. Also don't forget about Russia and how he was
actually trying to illegally overthrow our Savior Obama and stage a coup
with Vladdy (KGB Agent) Putin.

Ken Olson

Jun 5, 2017, 11:25:37 PM6/5/17
Don't forget that he used an implant to drive HRC batshit crazy.

CtrlAltDel

Jun 6, 2017, 12:42:45 AM6/6/17
I'm afraid Bill has given the poor thing syphilis. This is how they act
in one of the stages as their brain is starting to be devoured.

Ken Olson

Jun 6, 2017, 12:55:54 AM6/6/17
Does that also explain Bill's open-mouthed, WTF expression that he's had
for the last year?

J. Hugh Sullivan

Jun 6, 2017, 8:02:58 AM6/6/17
On Mon, 5 Jun 2017 17:30:48 -0700 (PDT), Eric Ramon
<ramon...@gmail.com> wrote:

>http://occupydemocrats.com/2017/06/05/saudi-arabia-just-busted-funneling-br=
>ibes-trump-hotel/
>
>"Foreign agents lobbying the federal government and Congress for Saudi Arab=
>ia just disclosed a $270,000 payment to Trump=E2=80=99s DC Hotel, which is =
>still owned outright by the President. It=E2=80=99s illegal for any preside=
>nt to accept foreign payments under the Constitution=E2=80=99s Emoluments C=
>lause.
>
>President Trump knows that these payments are grounds for impeachment from =
>office, but lied to the public and pledged that they=E2=80=99d all be donat=
>ed to the US Treasury."
>
>There you go! Proof that he's a crook!! From a reliable source!!

Maybe you can pursue that when you get Portland to come up smelling
like the City of Roses.

Hugh

---
http://www.avg.com

CtrlAltDel

Jun 6, 2017, 8:27:18 PM6/6/17
Of course. Syphilis has many symptoms and can last for decades.