Trump's international trip.

Michael Press

May 25, 2017, 8:01:17 PM5/25/17

<http://tinyurl.com/ybdwkrvp>

Looking good.

--
Michael Press

JGibson

May 25, 2017, 8:11:21 PM5/25/17
On Thursday, May 25, 2017 at 8:01:17 PM UTC-4, Michael Press wrote:
> <http://tinyurl.com/ybdwkrvp>
>
> Looking good.

I'm not clicking that. It's a blind link.

plai...@gmail.com

May 25, 2017, 9:26:27 PM5/25/17
LOL, he was just criticizing Altie in another thread for doing the same thing.

plai...@gmail.com

May 25, 2017, 9:27:17 PM5/25/17
Probably just another of his right wing blog posts anyway.

Ken Olson

May 25, 2017, 9:32:55 PM5/25/17
On 5/25/2017 9:27 PM, plai...@gmail.com wrote:
> Probably just another of his right wing blog posts anyway.

Melania represents very well.

YosemiteSam

May 25, 2017, 9:35:18 PM5/25/17
It has a political connection, but worth a look.

~YS~

Michael Press

May 25, 2017, 9:55:08 PM5/25/17
In article <b44f2546-e2d5-47b4...@googlegroups.com>,
That's all right. I understand.

--
Michael Press

JGibson

May 26, 2017, 7:46:51 AM5/26/17
On Thursday, May 25, 2017 at 9:26:27 PM UTC-4, plai...@gmail.com wrote:
> LOL, he was just criticizing Altie in another thread for doing the same thing.

That's the only reason I said that.

xyzzy

May 26, 2017, 9:41:48 AM5/26/17
On Thursday, May 25, 2017 at 8:01:17 PM UTC-4, Michael Press wrote:
> <http://tinyurl.com/ybdwkrvp>
>
> Looking good.

Good for Melania.

Now just as long as Donald doesn't try to hold her hand on a tarmac (LOL) maybe he can enjoy some of her reflected glory.

JGibson

May 26, 2017, 9:49:48 AM5/26/17
Finally clicked. Then, I read the comments. It's no wonder I'm losing respect for conservatives:

damikes • 17 hours ago
It's so wonderful to see an elegant beautiful stylish First Lady for a change.
202 • Reply•Share ›
Snow Monkey damikes • 16 hours ago
Yes.....for the first time in 8 years we have a First Lady who is a woman.
133 • Reply•Share ›
AngelHorseMomMD223 Snow Monkey • 13 hours ago
It's hilarious watching the designers pretend to have loved dressing Michelle Obama & then blacklist Melania who is actually a model. As a woman who shops in these boutiques, i can confirm they do not even carry Michelle Obama's sizes, those were all custom pieces and not out of love but necessity!
62 • Reply•Share ›
Sunshine AngelHorseMomMD223 • 12 hours ago
No doubt. Tough fitting women's clothes on a man.
45 • Reply•Share ›
GoFryIce Sunshine • 11 hours ago
Lmao. Yes it is.

J. Hugh Sullivan

May 26, 2017, 11:37:28 AM5/26/17
On Fri, 26 May 2017 06:49:45 -0700 (PDT), JGibson
<james.m...@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Thursday, May 25, 2017 at 9:35:18 PM UTC-4, YosemiteSam wrote:

>> > I'm not clicking that. It's a blind link.
>>
>> It has a political connection, but worth a look.
>>
>> ~YS~
>
>Finally clicked. Then, I read the comments. It's no wonder I'm losing res=
>pect for conservatives:

You fail to make your point. Don't let others make up your mind for
you.

In the picture she makes others look pretty bad (attire) and it was
not for political show. So how does one decide to make a political
determinaion from the picture other than pure bias?

As for Mrs. Duterte I didn't know the KKK had a chapter in her town.

Hugh

---
http://www.avg.com

Ken Olson

May 26, 2017, 11:51:58 AM5/26/17
On 5/25/2017 8:01 PM, Michael Press wrote:

> <http://tinyurl.com/ybdwkrvp>
>
> Looking good.

http://www.theamericanmirror.com/nancy-pelosi-complains-trump-not-visiting-countries-alphabetical-order/

The head loonette speaks.

J. Hugh Sullivan

May 26, 2017, 1:34:57 PM5/26/17
On Fri, 26 May 2017 11:51:55 -0400, Ken Olson <kol...@freedomnet.org>
wrote:
Calling her a loonette is probably offensive to loons. Aren't you
afraid loons might sue?

RoddyMcCorley

May 26, 2017, 2:02:19 PM5/26/17
On 5/25/2017 8:01 PM, Michael Press wrote:

> <http://tinyurl.com/ybdwkrvp>
>
> Looking good.

If you are a moron.

--
False words are not only evil in themselves, but they infect the soul
with evil.

Pennsylvania - Tá sé difriúil anseo.

Ken Olson

May 26, 2017, 2:33:03 PM5/26/17
Never.

Ken Olson

May 26, 2017, 2:34:09 PM5/26/17
On 5/26/2017 2:02 PM, RoddyMcCorley wrote:
> On 5/25/2017 8:01 PM, Michael Press wrote:
>>
>> <http://tinyurl.com/ybdwkrvp>
>>
>> Looking good.
>>
> If you are a heterosexual male.

FYPFY

Ken Olson

May 26, 2017, 5:59:29 PM5/26/17
The truth is the ultimate defense.

Michael Press

May 28, 2017, 2:48:50 PM5/28/17
In article <1f604b09-ace6-4dd3...@googlegroups.com>,
plai...@gmail.com wrote:

> LOL, he was just criticizing Altie in another thread for doing the same thing.

You will have to produce that or retract
or be known for generating and circulating fake news.

--
Michael Press

plai...@gmail.com

May 28, 2017, 3:42:24 PM5/28/17
OK, I'll produce it. Here's your post from Altie's thread about gang members being deported to El Salvador.

CtrlAltDel <alti...@aol.com> wrote:

>> and poor El Salvador doesn't know wtf to do. Actually, they do know what
>> to do and it is not nearly as bad as what immigrants yearning for freedom
>> have to go through to get into Murica now that Trump is prez.
>>
>> Under Obama, everything was much more civilized and starving immigrants
>> could simply walk in and then Obama would get 'em a bus and take them
>> anywhere in the 57 states. Looks like he didn't mind sliding in some
>> MS-13 gang members either.
>>
>> https://is.gd/9ZM2ow
>
>These links never work for me.
>Please, will you include the full url in <>'s?

There's your proof.

Michael Press

May 28, 2017, 6:05:09 PM5/28/17
In article <69cc97c4-ef57-49db...@googlegroups.com>,
Not a blind link. Not criticism. Said "Please."

--
Michael Press

plai...@gmail.com

May 29, 2017, 3:09:19 AM5/29/17
Altie's link: https://is.gd/9ZM2ow

Your link: http://tinyurl.com/ybdwkrvp

From http://itlaw.wikia.com/wiki/Blind_link :

Definition:
A blind link is a link to another website that does not clearly indicate where the link goes.

I can't tell that Altie's link goes to the Washington Post without clicking on it. I can't tell that your link goes to Breitbart without clicking on it. Those are blind links.

Michael Press

May 30, 2017, 12:16:50 AM5/30/17
In article <68e5a7c0-f5d2-4fe9...@googlegroups.com>,
Sometimes I post blind links, with little or no indication of the contents.
Try <http://preview.tinyurl.com/ybdwkrvp>.
I promise it is safe.

> From http://itlaw.wikia.com/wiki/Blind_link :
>
> Definition:
> A blind link is a link to another website that does not clearly indicate where the link goes.

By that definition it is blind.
For me a blind link is one where the author of the posting
does say what is _in_ the object of the link. By that
standard CAD was perfectly clear. My problem is that my
browser cannot open is.gd pages and that is why I asked
for the full link.

> I can't tell that Altie's link goes to the Washington Post without clicking on it. I can't tell that your link goes to Breitbart without clicking on it. Those are blind links.

--
Michael Press

Ken Olson

May 30, 2017, 12:33:58 AM5/30/17