so it sounds like Trump wants to take your guns away

Eric Ramon

Feb 28, 2018, 8:28:31 PM2/28/18
http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/376097-trump-take-the-guns-first-go-through-due-process-second

the Washington Post also talked about it

'One of the strangest moments came when he argued that the alleged shooter in the tragedy in Parkland, Fla. — about whom there were numerous red flags — should have had his guns taken away, regardless of what the law allowed.

“I think they should have taken them away, whether they had the right or not,” Trump said. He added later, in case there was any doubt: “Take the guns first, go through due process second.”'

The NRA didn't much like it.

https://www.mediaite.com/tv/nra-issues-blistering-statement-on-trump-gun-control-meeting-great-tv-but-bad-policy/

unclejr

Feb 28, 2018, 11:11:01 PM2/28/18
His position on this matter will change 10 times between now and the summer.

darkst...@gmail.com

Feb 28, 2018, 11:37:19 PM2/28/18
You didn't listen -- he was talking about the mentally ill.

You know, the mentally ill Right-Wing America elected him to see dead en masse?

Mike

J. Hugh Sullivan

Mar 1, 2018, 8:11:10 AM3/1/18
On Wed, 28 Feb 2018 17:28:27 -0800 (PST), Eric Ramon
<ramon...@gmail.com> wrote:

>http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/376097-trump-take-the-guns-first=
>-go-through-due-process-second
>
>the Washington Post also talked about it
>
>'One of the strangest moments came when he argued that the alleged shooter =
>in the tragedy in Parkland, Fla. =E2=80=94 about whom there were numerous r=
>ed flags =E2=80=94 should have had his guns taken away, regardless of what =
>the law allowed.

Take them away?? Good Lord he should never have had them even though
libs appear to believe that is freedom of speech.

What a Catch 22 - libs caught between freedom of speech and gun
control.

Hugh

---
http://www.avg.com

JGibson

Mar 1, 2018, 9:01:57 AM3/1/18
> His position on this matter will change 10 times between now and the official start of spring.

IFYPFY.