Soccer 'ooligans rawk

xyzzy

Jun 7, 2017, 3:17:38 PM6/7/17

The Cheesehusker, Trade Warrior

Jun 7, 2017, 3:24:18 PM6/7/17
On Wednesday, June 7, 2017 at 2:17:38 PM UTC-5, xyzzy wrote:
> http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/london-bridge-terror-attack-fk-fuck-you-im-millwall-hero-roy-larner-football-fan-lion-of-london-a7775246.html

TBH, the Brits should just revive the glory days of soccer hooliganism to deal with their internal issues.

xyzzy

Jun 7, 2017, 3:25:51 PM6/7/17
Too bad Glapski's not here to see this, heh.

The Cheesehusker, Trade Warrior

Jun 7, 2017, 3:47:18 PM6/7/17
tmml

agavi...@gmail.com

Jun 7, 2017, 9:06:22 PM6/7/17
Badass

Ken Olson

Jun 7, 2017, 9:28:21 PM6/7/17
On 6/7/2017 9:06 PM, the_andr...@yahoo.com wrote:
> Badass

What ought to happen to the antifa bitches.

xyzzy

Jun 7, 2017, 9:57:15 PM6/7/17
Let's bring this back to cowledge football. Which fan base would be most likely to produce the US equivalent? I'm going with WVU.

agavi...@gmail.com

Jun 7, 2017, 10:01:26 PM6/7/17
Do all those Dodger fans follow USC?

Ken Olson

Jun 7, 2017, 10:08:21 PM6/7/17
On 6/7/2017 9:57 PM, xyzzy wrote:
> Let's bring this back to cowledge football. Which fan base would be most likely to produce the US equivalent? I'm going with WVU.

Cedar Fest was only practice.