More from the sexual revolution

Michael Press

May 2, 2017, 4:46:49 PM5/2/17
Here is an article on the most recent turn of the wheel of the
sexual revolution.

I do not agree with everything the author says. The value is in
the number of things he reports. It is good to have it layed out
for perusal. Except for broad outlines, I have no handle on the
LGBT community. The word `community' should be in quotes as they
appear to eat their young.

<http://thefederalist.com/2017/05/02/trans-activists-will-destroy-homosexual-rights/>
<http://tinyurl.com/lzf7t5x>

--
Michael Press

J. Hugh Sullivan

May 3, 2017, 9:02:22 AM5/3/17
On Tue, 02 May 2017 13:46:44 -0700, Michael Press <rub...@pacbell.net>
wrote:

>Here is an article on the most recent turn of the wheel of the
>sexual revolution.

><http://tinyurl.com/lzf7t5x>
>
>--
>Michael Press

One phrase in the second paragraph got my attention...

"Aside from changing language to suit their subjective identity..."

...thus explaining why people lie and call queers gay.

Hugh

---
http://www.avg.com