Bigot Michael Moore says

Michael Press

Aug 5, 2017, 3:34:17 PM8/5/17
Bigot Michael Moore says
"If you want to leave Europe, leave Europe, You’re still part of
Europe but maybe enough people there just don’t want to be part
of it. So enjoy your miserable life on your island,"

--
Michael Press

Ken Olson

Aug 5, 2017, 8:25:12 PM8/5/17
Michael Moore needs to dive into Torch Lake twice and only come to the
surface once.

unclejr

Aug 6, 2017, 11:12:00 AM8/6/17
God Bless Michael Moore.

CtrlAltDel

Aug 6, 2017, 5:09:15 PM8/6/17
On Sun, 06 Aug 2017 08:11:55 -0700, unclejr wrote:

> God Bless Michael Moore.

Satan Kill Michael Moore.

darkst...@gmail.com

Aug 6, 2017, 5:30:13 PM8/6/17
I'd be putting money on that. One form or another of him is in the White House as we speak now and even if the Oompa-Loompa resigns.

Mike

Michael Press

Aug 9, 2017, 1:41:36 PM8/9/17
In article <6b168e91-1c7c-4498...@googlegroups.com>,
With Michael Moore around telling everybody what to do
God can kick back and relax.

--
Michael Press

J. Hugh Sullivan

Aug 9, 2017, 3:17:16 PM8/9/17
On Wed, 09 Aug 2017 10:41:32 -0700, Michael Press <rub...@pacbell.net>
wrote:
God can relax because some of us regard Michael as Less, not Moore.

Hugh

---
http://www.avg.com