Collusion proven - between the FBI and Hillary Clinton

Irish Ranger

Dec 14, 2017, 7:26:42 PM12/14/17
There is absolutely no doubt that there was collusion - between the FBI and Hillary Clinton. The Trump
haters in the top ranks of the FBI changed the results of their "investigation" to allow Hillary Clinton
to avoid criminal charges.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/12/14/comey-edits-revealed-remarks-on-clinton-probe-were-watered-down-documents-show.html

Irish Mike

"Big crooks walk and little crooks hang". Hillary Clinton walked.

unclejr

Dec 14, 2017, 10:34:20 PM12/14/17
On Thursday, December 14, 2017 at 6:26:42 PM UTC-6, Irish Ranger wrote:
> There is absolutely no doubt that there was collusion - between the FBI and Hillary Clinton. The Trump
> haters in the top ranks of the FBI changed the results of their "investigation" to allow Hillary Clinton
> to avoid criminal charges.
>
> http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/12/14/comey-edits-revealed-remarks-on-clinton-probe-were-watered-down-documents-show.html

Fox News, huh?

Yeah. OK.

Irish Ranger

Dec 14, 2017, 11:29:42 PM12/14/17
LOL! And you believe who - MSNBC? Fox News is the
only news source that even dares to report the facts.
MSNBC, CNN, NBC and the rest of the left wing drive-by
media have been caught in so many fake news blunders that
even the Democrats are getting embarrassed.

Irish Mike

unclejr

Dec 14, 2017, 11:42:35 PM12/14/17
I don't post MSNBC news stories, Einstein.

Ken Olson

Dec 14, 2017, 11:55:16 PM12/14/17
Thanks, Bro.

--
"Money often costs too much." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

unclejr

Dec 15, 2017, 10:16:35 AM12/15/17
Where's my dollar?

Ken Olson