Spot the Loonie. LkzESZk

Michael Press

May 10, 2017, 2:40:45 AM5/10/17
Robert De Niro accepts a lifetime achievement award.

--
Michael Press

J. Hugh Sullivan

May 10, 2017, 9:26:36 AM5/10/17
On Tue, 09 May 2017 23:40:40 -0700, Michael Press <rub...@pacbell.net>
wrote:
What did Niro achieve? I thought he was just an actor.

Hugh

---
http://www.avg.com

unclejr

May 10, 2017, 10:21:34 AM5/10/17
He played a violin while Rome burned.

J. Hugh Sullivan

May 10, 2017, 11:24:07 AM5/10/17
On Wed, 10 May 2017 07:21:31 -0700 (PDT), unclejr
<wats...@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Wednesday, May 10, 2017 at 8:26:36 AM UTC-5, J. Hugh Sullivan wrote:
>> On Tue, 09 May 2017 23:40:40 -0700, Michael Press <rub...@pacbell.net>
>> wrote:
>>
>> >Robert De Niro accepts a lifetime achievement award.

>=80=9D he added. =E2=80=9CI
>> >
>> >--
>> >Michael Press
>>
>> What did Niro achieve? I thought he was just an actor.
>
>He played a violin while Rome burned.

I wondered if someone would HARP on that. But goodun...

Michael Press

May 10, 2017, 2:22:59 PM5/10/17
In article <5913148a....@news.eternal-september.org>,
Ea...@bellsouth.net (J. Hugh Sullivan) wrote:

> On Tue, 09 May 2017 23:40:40 -0700, Michael Press <rub...@pacbell.net>
> wrote:
>
> >Robert De Niro accepts a lifetime achievement award.
> >

> >| ╲The budget proposal, among its other draconian cuts to
> >| life-saving and life-enhancing programs, eliminates the National
> >| Endowment for the Arts, the National Endowment for the Humanities
> >| and the Corporation for Public Broadcasting,╡ De Niro said
> >| Monday, according to The Hollywood Reporter. ╲For their own
> >| divisive political purposes, the administration suggests that the
> >| money for these all-inclusive programs goes to rich liberal
> >| elites.╡
> >|
> >| ╲This is what they now call an ╢alternative fact,'╡ he added. ╲I
> >| call it what it is: bullshit.╡
> >
> >--
> >Michael Press
>
> What did Niro achieve? I thought he was just an actor.

Do not ask me that.
Remember what I said about lifetime achievement awards.

--
Michael Press

J. Hugh Sullivan

May 10, 2017, 4:07:09 PM5/10/17
On Wed, 10 May 2017 11:22:57 -0700, Michael Press <rub...@pacbell.net>
wrote:

>In article <5913148a....@news.eternal-september.org>,
> Ea...@bellsouth.net (J. Hugh Sullivan) wrote:
>
>> On Tue, 09 May 2017 23:40:40 -0700, Michael Press <rub...@pacbell.net>
>> wrote:
>>
>> >Robert De Niro accepts a lifetime achievement award.

>> >--
>> >Michael Press
>>
>> What did Niro achieve? I thought he was just an actor.
>
>Do not ask me that.
>Remember what I said about lifetime achievement awards.
>
>--
>Michael Press

I wonder if it was for REAL LIFETIME SERVICE. If I was wolfie I would
claim I had one but not back it up.