So there an explosion at a concert in England

The Cheesehusker, Trade Warrior

May 22, 2017, 8:12:33 PM5/22/17
Arianna Grande concert in Manchester, England.

Lots of fatalities. Early early talk of 20 or so and lots of injuries.

I *really* hope this was merely a pyrotechnic malfunction but it's looking more and more like a bomb.

CtrlAltDel

May 22, 2017, 10:57:19 PM5/22/17
Why in the hell would you really hope it wasn't a bomb that killed 19 and
counting? Is it more satisfying to you when a lot of people die and it
isn't Baptists or Methodists or those damn Catholics doing it?

Some dued

May 22, 2017, 11:07:27 PM5/22/17
Because an accident doesn't force you to think about the evil in the world and how much worse it could be and where it might strike next and how there is really no way to stop it.

CtrlAltDel

May 22, 2017, 11:29:53 PM5/22/17
You are a beaten man and terror is your master. There is a way to stop
it. Every day Joe on the street hunting down those who do this:
======
======
Abby Mullen from Airdrie, who was at the event said: 'As we were leaving a
bomb or explosion went off centimetres in front of me. People's skin and
faeces where everywhere including in my hair and on my bag.

'I'm still finding bits of God knows what in my hair. You never ever
expect these things to happen to you but this proves it can happen to
anybody.

'That sound, the blood and those who were running around clueless with
body parts and bits of skin missing will not be leaving my mind any time
soon or the minds of those involved.'

======
======

and tracking them in their holes and murdering them and killing them
whenever spotted. If Islam is for the death of your children and it's
basically only Muslims doing the murdering, it isn't that hard.

Let's say that Muslims in Murica started murdering people here every
single day and praising Allah and telling you that it isn't Islam, it's
extremism, blah, blah, blah, how long does that go on?

How long do innocents have to die every single day in horrible and
unimaginable ways until the men that don't like living that way do
something about it?

If the French could stop them back in the olden days, surely Murica could
do it.

Ken Olson

May 23, 2017, 12:00:01 AM5/23/17
Where is Charles The Hammer when we need him?

Some dued

May 23, 2017, 12:01:46 AM5/23/17
Timothy McVeigh probably agreed with you.

Ken Olson

May 23, 2017, 12:10:09 AM5/23/17
On 5/23/2017 12:01 AM, Some dued wrote:
> Timothy McVeigh probably agreed with you.

There are things expressed by Mao and Marx with which I also agree.

CtrlAltDel

May 23, 2017, 1:01:08 AM5/23/17
On Mon, 22 May 2017 21:01:44 -0700, Some dued wrote:

> Timothy McVeigh probably agreed with you.

When your little girl or boy has their brains splattered in your face as
some nut-jobs blabber about Allah, revisit the word pogrom.

There has to be a point where girls and men who think like girls stop
believing that McVeigh had anything to do with religion. He murdered to
revenge the slaughter and burning of babies that Reno orchestrated for
ratings.

There also is a point for men when enough is enough and they will fight.
Not all men, but many. Some will fret that there simply is no way to
defeat "terror". Others will, I suppose when it gets bad enough,
absolutely have to start butchering in the streets in order to keep their
loved ones from being sacrificed to Sky Dude.

The military will not be enough, it'll have to be much more comprehensive
than that. Only civilians can really eradicate roaches because they are
among them, they know where they are, who they are, where they live, where
they work, where they play and where their mosques are.

Some dued

May 23, 2017, 1:20:54 AM5/23/17
Whatever the reason, there's no way that genie is going back into that bottle anytime soon, despite your best bravado.

The Cheesehusker, Trade Warrior

May 23, 2017, 7:57:56 AM5/23/17
On Monday, May 22, 2017 at 10:07:27 PM UTC-5, Some dued wrote:
> Because an accident doesn't force you to think about the evil in the world and how much worse it could be and where it might strike next and how there is really no way to stop it.

Pretty much

RoddyMcCorley

May 23, 2017, 10:59:34 PM5/23/17
Speaking of nut jobs!

--
False words are not only evil in themselves, but they infect the soul
with evil.

Pennsylvania - Tá sé difriúil anseo.

CtrlAltDel

May 24, 2017, 10:18:35 PM5/24/17
Let's see if we can get the liberals to play. If ten thousand seals and
15 thousand puppy dogs were ritually slaughtered each and every day by
Lutherans in order to appease Luther, would you be prepared to physically
prevent that? If the answer is no, is it a numbers game or do you just
not give a damn about puppies or seals?

The only catch, and it's a very big catch, is that these fucking Lutherans
lie all the time and you can never really believe them when they say they
abhor the people who call themselves Lutheran and go around killing
puppies and seals. You can't trust a Lutheran because Luther told them to
lie if it made 'em happy.

The actual foot-soldiers among the Lutherans, the ones who do the blood
letting, meld back into the population when not killing dogs or seals or
anything homo related. If you a gay puppy and happen to run into a
Lutheran, you are dead already and just don't know it.

How do you separate the murderous Lutherans from the good, hard working,
loving family and loving Murica and Merkins Lutheran?

irishra...@gmail.com

May 25, 2017, 1:45:54 AM5/25/17
You must have the IQ of a door knob. It was cowardly muslim terrorists targeting a bunch of mostly kids.
Their sin? They weren't muslims. Pull your head out of your left wing arse.

Irish Mike

Some dued

May 25, 2017, 7:26:41 AM5/25/17
Yeah you stupid moonbat!

dotsla...@gmail.com

May 25, 2017, 11:26:15 AM5/25/17
Lol.

I wonder if IR was a big fan of the colbert report - "keep telling it like it is, colbert!".

Moonbat altie. Rsfc gold!

Cheers.

Michael Press

May 25, 2017, 5:59:10 PM5/25/17
In article <17e61f19-6551-4095...@googlegroups.com>,
Whoa!

--
Michael Press

CtrlAltDel

May 28, 2017, 2:05:30 AM5/28/17
You are being given accolades by your fellow posters for being an idiot,
congrats. You realize that there are many people, mostly Democrats, who
pray to Jeebus that each terror attack that occurs is committed by anyone
but Muslims.

Another McVeigh would be manna from heaven to them and would suddenly make
us all realize, no matter how hard-headed, that all types of people are
terrorists and Christians are no better than anyone else. McVeigh, as you
know, went to church one time when he was 14 and that equals Christian
terrorist killing for that hippie Jew who loved dirty whores.