CNN is pitiful as they name

CtrlAltDel

Jul 6, 2017, 11:10:18 PM7/6/17
Putin the most powerful man in the world. There is going to be some
special show at some time in the near future and they are going to show
how Putin is the most powerful and honored man in the world.

I'm going to make a bet to anyone in the group that wishes to have some
good natured fun.

It's just a money-less bet to say we are betting. I bet that CNN doesn't
mention how much more exponentially powerful Putin became as Obama gave
him flexibility to attack Crimea, let Hill-Dog reap billions of dollars
in profits as she sold most of our uranium to Putin, and freely allowed
Putin to interfere in our election for several months before the election
and gave them a free-hand to elect Hillary.

irishra...@gmail.com

Jul 7, 2017, 9:20:00 AM7/7/17
I think you're being a little unfair to the Clinton News Network (CNN). The were actually friendly to
Trump - when they believed Hillary was going to win.

Irish Mike

CtrlAltDel

Jul 7, 2017, 12:55:54 PM7/7/17
As CNN attempts to bully Twitter into canceling Trump's account, Trump
needs to check into taking away their license or whatever he needs to do
to prevent a militant group from attacking our nation and it's citizens
with falsehoods meant to hurt us.