DOJ initial census of federal prisons

Michael Press

May 2, 2017, 5:05:18 PM5/2/17
<https://www.justice.gov/opa/pr/pursuant-executive-order-public-safety-department-justice-releases-data-incarcerated-aliens-0>
<http://tinyurl.com/kckf3h8>

There are 45,493 foreign-born inmates currently in BOP custody,
of which 3,939 are U.S. citizens (either naturalized or
derivative). Of the remaining 41,554 foreign-born inmates (aliens):

Approximately 22,541 (54.2 percent) are aliens for which final
immigration orders have been issued for their removal;

Approximately 13,886 (33.4 percent) are aliens who are under ICE
investigation for possible removal;

Approximately 5,101 (12.3 percent) are aliens still pending
adjudication (in other words, ICE has charged these aliens as
removal cases, but a final disposition has not yet been reached);
and

Approximately 26 (0.1 percent) are aliens who have been granted
relief on the basis of asylum claims.

--
Michael Press

J. Hugh Sullivan

May 3, 2017, 9:05:43 AM5/3/17
On Tue, 02 May 2017 14:05:12 -0700, Michael Press <rub...@pacbell.net>
wrote:

><https://www.justice.gov/opa/pr/pursuant-executive-order-public-safety-department-justice-releases-data-incarcerated-aliens-0>
><http://tinyurl.com/kckf3h8>
>
>There are 45,493 foreign-born inmates currently in BOP custody,
>of which 3,939 are U.S. citizens (either naturalized or
>derivative). Of the remaining 41,554 foreign-born inmates (aliens):

Maybe we could improve the country by exchanging them for liberals.

Hugh

---
http://www.avg.com

meda...@gmail.com