CNN has not mentioned the shooting a single time

CtrlAltDel

Jun 14, 2017, 9:27:25 PM6/14/17
instead, they are breathlessly panting about Russia and obstruction. If
it weren't for this newsgroup, likely none of the Democrats here would
know about the events today.

plai...@gmail.com

Jun 14, 2017, 11:40:53 PM6/14/17
The shooting has been all over the top of cnn.com all day. What has been missing is any mention of the London apartment tower fire.

Futbol Phan

Jun 15, 2017, 1:31:22 AM6/15/17
LMAO. You're rapidly losing touch.

CtrlAltDel

Jun 15, 2017, 11:37:59 PM6/15/17
:-) I can't pay attention to the board or current events like I could
just a short while ago. I've actually had to start working more and like,
it sucks. I feel like this damn job is invading my safe space and my
leisure time is taking a bad hit.

How can I create the fantastic snark and acidic mockery if I am not tuned
in? I can't. This is a real crisis.

Futbol Phan

Jun 16, 2017, 1:39:18 PM6/16/17
WHAAAAA? Making stuff up has been your MO for a long time. No need to stop now just because someone thought it was a good idea to employ you.

CtrlAltDel

Jun 17, 2017, 9:19:39 PM6/17/17
I've been employed, bro, I'm simply employed more at this current time.
It won't last long and I'll be back to keeping up with things and
ridiculing all of you silly fucks as normal.

In the meantime, pray for some more of your political accomplices to take
out more senators. I'm sure all of you secretly are proud of the soldier
who took his orders from the media and tried to kill some RepuGlyCans.