Google グループは Usenet の新規の投稿と購読のサポートを終了しました。過去のコンテンツは引き続き閲覧できます。

Question to the chat room: Would Muricans

閲覧: 36 回
最初の未読メッセージにスキップ

CtrlAltDel

未読、
2017/06/30 23:00:522017/06/30
To:
have lost the war against the vile, brutal, and frighteningly crude and
nasty English if not for the valor, patriotism, determination, skill,
strength, and fighting personalties of the Southern warriors whose Celtic
ancestors smiled upon them for inflicting this defeat upon the dogs of
war?

Ken Olson

未読、
2017/06/30 23:12:572017/06/30
To:
That, and a lot of external help.

CtrlAltDel

未読、
2017/06/30 23:31:082017/06/30
To:
The English in America had lost a lot of their slip up behind you and
slit your neck brutality that gained them a large portion of the world
and relied upon the always alarming and wild Celtic race, that was never
really tamed by the Romans or English, to pioneer the wilderness.

The English/Americans in Pennsylvania were weak bitches who had become
dandified and they had to call in the "uncontrollable" Scots/Irish to
freak out the slant eyed Indians, not the red dot ones.

Next thing you know, as family after family of these savages were PLANTED
in the wilds of Pennsylvania, the local Indians basically gave up. The
Indians wrote little letters begging the English to protect them from the
unruly, loud, uncouth, braggadocios, and brawling savages who children
were even too stupid, angry, and mischievous to be around on a regular
basis.

Naturally, the English didn't react to the Indians pleas, as they
accomplished exactly what they wanted. From there, the savage and
violent, always arguing, Scots/Irish with some extraordinary help from
real Highlanders, pioneered this country and gave us the land we live
on. Bless them for the fighting spirit as it has given us all a home we
can of be proud. Unfortunately and perhaps to be expected, most of their
descendants are now hopeless opioid addicts living in rural death holes
of despair and nothingness worse than any inner city could ever aspire to
be and no one gives one fuck about them because they are stupid and don't
matter.

J. Hugh Sullivan

未読、
2017/07/01 9:24:082017/07/01
To:
On Sat, 1 Jul 2017 03:00:49 +0000 (UTC), CtrlAltDel <alti...@aol.com>
wrote:
Sorta makes one wonder why Korea, Nam, Iraq and A-stan wound up as
ties at best.

Hugh

---
http://www.avg.com

Ken Olson

未読、
2017/07/01 15:14:562017/07/01
To:
Because Truman held MacArthur and Patton back.

Damon Hynes, Cyclone Ranger

未読、
2017/07/01 15:19:032017/07/01
To:
True, and the exceptions to this prove the rule.

Look at the ranks of big-city police and fire departments. Scots-Irish to this day.

J. Hugh Sullivan

未読、
2017/07/01 16:15:362017/07/01
To:
On Sat, 1 Jul 2017 15:14:54 -0400, Ken Olson <kol...@freedomnet.org>
wrote:
But the Japs quit when they heard I was in the Pacific on the way. :)

Hugh

plai...@gmail.com

未読、
2017/07/01 18:14:442017/07/01
To:
Truman became President less than a month before Germany surrendered. Patton was promoted to General 2 days after Truman took office. About 6 months after that Patton died. I don't think Truman held Patton back very much.

Ken Olson

未読、
2017/07/01 22:06:582017/07/01
To:
Patton wanted to keep going and take Moscow. Mac Arthur want to make
Manchuria glow.

J. Hugh Sullivan

未読、
2017/07/02 7:17:532017/07/02
To:
On Sat, 1 Jul 2017 22:06:56 -0400, Ken Olson <kol...@freedomnet.org>
wrote:

>Patton wanted to keep going and take Moscow. Mac Arthur want to make
>Manchuria glow.

Patton was certainly held back from being the first in Berlin.

Ken Olson

未読、
2017/07/02 16:07:142017/07/02
To:
That POS FDR wanted Uncle Joe to have it.

unclejr

未読、
2017/07/02 16:15:412017/07/02
To:
Did you even meet the president who was elected FOUR TIMES long enough to call him a POS? Asking for a friend.

Ken Olson

未読、
2017/07/02 16:17:432017/07/02
To:
I was born in 1959. However, I do read history and understand it.

unclejr

未読、
2017/07/02 16:21:382017/07/02
To:
Was it his personal life or politics that made him a POS, as you put it?

Ken Olson

未読、
2017/07/02 16:27:592017/07/02
To:
His politics.

unclejr

未読、
2017/07/02 16:36:582017/07/02
To:
You didn't like the New Deal?

Ken Olson

未読、
2017/07/02 16:38:022017/07/02
To:
Since it prolonged the depression, no.

darkst...@gmail.com

未読、
2017/07/02 16:39:222017/07/02
To:
On Sunday, July 2, 2017 at 1:36:58 PM UTC-7, unclejr wrote:

> You didn't like the New Deal?

I'd assert he didn't and would rather have sent the unemployed to American Nazi-style concentration camps, which might well have existed (and were widely supported in the USA) if the Bonus Army had unseated FDR.

Many in this country saw the Great Depression as a means to cleanse the system. FDR saw otherwise, and the pigs still bleat about their regret as to his success to this day.

Mike

Ken Olson

未読、
2017/07/02 16:53:002017/07/02
To:
1. Pigs don't bleat. Sheep do.

2. I'm a sheep dog.

darkst...@gmail.com

未読、
2017/07/02 17:17:472017/07/02
To:
On Sunday, July 2, 2017 at 1:53:00 PM UTC-7, Ken Olson wrote:

> 1. Pigs don't bleat. Sheep do.
>
> 2. I'm a sheep dog.

Nah, seen plenty of pigs bleat in the last few months. One of them is our President.

Mike

CtrlAltDel

未読、
2017/07/02 19:40:082017/07/02
To:
See if the word oink fits your screed a bit better. Just try it; I don't
know.
新着メール 0 件