Inconvenient Democrat Race Riot Facts:

Irish Ranger

May 31, 2020, 8:44:36 PM5/31/20
Inconvenient Democrat Race Riot Facts:

Every time we have mass race riots, vandalism, looting, destruction
of private property, burning down buildings and businesses across
America, we always hear the same stack of lies from liberal Democrats.
“Its all justified because thousands of poor, innocent, Blacks are being
gunned down in the streets by racist White cops every day. Blacks
are all so terrified of being killed by White cops they’re too afraid to
even go outside. They just want justice.”

Here are the facts:

In 2019, there were 328,240,000 Americans and 50,000,000 of them
are Black. Of those 328 million Americans, the police make an average
of 10 million total arrests a year. That is the combined total for drunk driving,
armed robbery, burglary, domestic violence, assault, shop lifting, vandalism,
destruction of private property, etc.

Of the 10 million arrests, police kill about 1,000 people a year. So
that’s one thousand out of 330 million. The majority of those killed
are armed, resisting arrest, firing at police or threatening to harm or
kill hostages or other people. Many of them are repeat offenders with
criminal records and/or outstanding arrest warrants.

In addition, an average of 150 to 200 American Police Officers are killed in
the line of duty every year. Some of those 1,000 Americans killed by Police
Officers had already killed, or were threatening to kill, a Police Officer.

Of the 1,000 Americans killed by Police Officers in 2019, 235 were Black
and the remaining 765 were White, Hispanic, Asian or Other. So, 235 out
of 50,000,000 million Blacks were killed by Police.

By comparison, thousands of Blacks are killed every year – by other Blacks – not by Cops.
For example, 52 Blacks were shot by other Blacks and 10 of them died, in Chicago
on one single weekend in 2019. But you never hear the left-wing Democrats talk
about that. You never see the paid Black Lives Matter or Antifa thugs being
brought in to start and lead race riots because of those dead Blacks. In fact,
all those thousands of Blacks, including women and children, killed by other Blacks
are just about totally ignored. Why? Because it doesn’t fit the left-wing Democrat
political narrative. It’s not going to help the Democrats win more votes.

The truth is that the thugs burning-down buildings, destroying businesses,
beating business owners, killing security guards, trashing cars, looting, stealing,
robbing, and vandalizing property all over America don’t care about “justice”.

When these thugs are smashing store windows and stealing TVs, laptops
and jewelry they don’t care about George Floyd. Hell, half of them couldn’t even
tell you who he was. All of this nation-wide rioting, robbery, looting, mass destruction
and vandalism is really about just one thing – the left-wing Democrat’s insatiable
obsession with grabbing more political power.

Irish Mike

The plain truth is that Donald Trump ran for President once and won
and the left-wing Democrats will never recover from that.

darkst...@gmail.com

Jun 1, 2020, 2:47:21 PM6/1/20
On Sunday, May 31, 2020 at 5:44:36 PM UTC-7, Irish Ranger wrote:

> The plain truth is that Donald Trump ran for President once and won
> and the left-wing Democrats will never recover from that.

Then they're going to end your country too.

Open fire or shut the fuck up.

Mike

RoddyMcCorley

Jun 1, 2020, 11:56:27 PM6/1/20
On 5/31/2020 8:44 PM, Irish Ranger wrote:
> Inconvenient Democrat Race Riot Facts:
>
> Every time we have mass race riots, vandalism, looting, destruction
> of private property, burning down buildings and businesses across
> America, we always hear the same stack of lies from liberal Democrats.
> “Its all justified because thousands of poor, innocent, Blacks are being

Thanks for that. It is soothing to know that we are keeping the shooting
of unarmed black men and women to a manageable number. I guess if we did
not have indisputable video evidence we could say it is zero.

--
Worse than the ordinary miserable childhood is the miserable Irish
childhood, and worse yet is the miserable Irish Catholic childhood.

Pennsylvania - Tá sé difriúil anseo.

Tom Enright

Jun 2, 2020, 7:41:29 AM6/2/20
On Monday, June 1, 2020 at 11:56:27 PM UTC-4, RoddyMcCorley wrote:
> On 5/31/2020 8:44 PM, Irish Ranger wrote:
> > Inconvenient Democrat Race Riot Facts:
> >
> > Every time we have mass race riots, vandalism, looting, destruction
> > of private property, burning down buildings and businesses across
> > America, we always hear the same stack of lies from liberal Democrats.
> > “Its all justified because thousands of poor, innocent, Blacks are being

> Thanks for that. It is soothing to know that we are keeping the shooting
> of unarmed black men and women to a manageable number. I guess if we did
> not have indisputable video evidence we could say it is zero.

Who is "we?"

-TE