This cold weather lately

The Cheesehusker, Trade Warrior

Jun 26, 2017, 4:47:27 PM6/26/17
low tonight in Madison will be about 48-50.

Feels more like fall.

And what happens in fall?

FOOTBALL HAPPENS

agavi...@gmail.com

Jun 26, 2017, 5:48:32 PM6/26/17
We were like that a few weeks ago. Dry and cool.

Now, we've just had the remnants of a cyclone blow though and it's warm and muggy.

Eric Ramon

Jun 26, 2017, 6:23:20 PM6/26/17
On Monday, June 26, 2017 at 2:48:32 PM UTC-7, the_andr...@yahoo.com wrote:
> We were like that a few weeks ago. Dry and cool.
>
> Now, we've just had the remnants of a cyclone blow though and it's warm and muggy.

not sure what the temperature was yesterday. My phone said 98. Weather Underground said (I'm not joking) 112. I'm assuming the weather stations they use can't handle temperatures above a certain point. The Oregonian said downtown was 101.

Here's a reassuring headline: "Hawthorne Bridge malfunctions twice over weekend; record heat blamed"

Some dued

Jun 26, 2017, 8:31:43 PM6/26/17
Oklahoma has been low 90s, unseasonably cool so far. It barely got cold over the winter too. That used to be called an Indian Summer when it happened for a few days in Winter. Now its called Winter.

Ken Olson

Jun 26, 2017, 8:46:56 PM6/26/17
On 6/26/2017 8:31 PM, Some dued wrote:
> Oklahoma has been low 90s, unseasonably cool so far. It barely got cold over the winter too. That used to be called an Indian Summer when it happened for a few days in Winter. Now its called Winter.

It's supposed to be in the 40's in my area tonight.

Richard OKeefe

Jun 27, 2017, 7:50:00 AM6/27/17
They're playing right now. I just saw the Philadelphia Union on TV the
other day.

I'm getting used to this because as we get sucked down the drain to the
globalized cesspool that's what it's going to be.

Dick OKeefe