So much winning!

xyzzy

Apr 30, 2018, 1:29:48 PM4/30/18
https://www.southbendtribune.com/news/local/honeywell-plans-to-cut-healthcare-for-retirees/article_c2073496-8eb0-5b78-b31b-4ada25d18201.html

Blue collar jobs moving overseas? Check.
Old white people from the heartland screwed over? Check.

MAGA!!!11!

the_andr...@yahoo.com

Apr 30, 2018, 2:06:14 PM4/30/18
I’ve been conditioned the past several years to respond to this with, “The previous administration blah, blah, blah...”

darkst...@gmail.com

Apr 30, 2018, 2:15:37 PM4/30/18
Population reduction, The Republican (Final) Solution.

Miek

The NOTBCS Guy

Apr 30, 2018, 3:16:53 PM4/30/18
darkstarr wrote:

> Population reduction, The Republican (Final) Solution.

Cue the "It's also the Democratic solution - they just call it 'birth control'" types in three, two, one,...

J. Hugh Sullivan

Apr 30, 2018, 4:59:46 PM4/30/18
On Mon, 30 Apr 2018 10:29:46 -0700 (PDT), xyzzy <xyzzy...@gmail.com>
wrote:
The company I worked for had a pension plan 3 times better than Social
security and medical insurance coverage equal to Medicare.

That changed when libs evolved from the drained swamp and insanely
thought legislation could make people equal. But buying votes with
welfare worked for them. It might have worked better if legislation
had made Hillary equal.

Hugh