A commercial I actually like

Some dued

Oct 21, 2018, 11:21:35 PM10/21/18
The progressive one where the kid wears a VR helmet and tells the ice maker to turn on the TV and Flo says "I think that's just what people are like now". It cracks me up every time.

Tom Enright

Oct 21, 2018, 11:26:17 PM10/21/18
The Duluth Trading Co. ads aren't too bad.

-TE

Some dued

Oct 22, 2018, 12:21:34 AM10/22/18
Yeah, they're not bad.

the_andr...@yahoo.com

Oct 22, 2018, 9:05:26 AM10/22/18
The Duluth underwear commercials initiate about 20 straight minutes of giggling & guffawing among my kids.

Dumas Walker

Oct 22, 2018, 4:15:17 PM10/22/18
Yeah, and at the end there is something like "he's just fine, I think?"

Their commercials with Flo usually are pretty good. I don't like the ones
with the dude as much.

I also like just about all of the Mayhem commercials. I did not used to
like any of the Sonic commercials with the two guys at all, but they are
getting to be funny. The ones with the two ladies are usually good.

Always hated the Dr. Pepper commercials until last year when the Dr. Pepper
hawker visited Steve Spurrier. They seemed to get on a roll after that.
The ones this year are not bad... I still want to meet those "bad fans"
from Fansville.

---
* SLMR 2.1a * All the world's indeed a stage & we are merely players...

Some dued

Oct 22, 2018, 6:11:37 PM10/22/18
The worst are always from Chevy.

RoddyMcCorley

Oct 22, 2018, 6:19:45 PM10/22/18
On 10/22/2018 9:05 AM, the_andr...@yahoo.com wrote:
> The Duluth underwear commercials initiate about 20 straight minutes of giggling & guffawing among my kids.

Does anyone buy that stuff? "No stink?"

--
False words are not only evil in themselves, but they infect the soul
with evil.

Pennsylvania - Tá sé difriúil anseo.

the_andr...@yahoo.com

Oct 23, 2018, 1:20:19 PM10/23/18
They have the same characteristics as any of the other synthetic materials.

the_andr...@yahoo.com

Oct 23, 2018, 1:21:04 PM10/23/18
Agree. The Chevy ads must be working, but here horrifically stupid.

I like the Culpepper Dr Pepper ads.

Damon Hynes, Cyclone Ranger

Nov 14, 2018, 1:30:59 PM11/14/18
RockAuto.com RUTS them all. (is that supposed to be a song?)

unclejr

Nov 14, 2018, 5:49:37 PM11/14/18
On Wednesday, November 14, 2018 at 12:30:59 PM UTC-6, Damon Hynes, Cyclone Ranger wrote:
> RockAuto.com RUTS them all. (is that supposed to be a song?)

"None of the parts your car will ever need... Rock Auto!"