Saying you’ll talk to Iran without preconditions

xyzzy

Jul 31, 2018, 7:50:17 PM7/31/18
I suspect those who say it’s bad and those who say it’s good have just
flipped positions.

My position on it has not changed.

Michael Press

Jul 31, 2018, 7:59:08 PM7/31/18
In article <pjqsjn$bdp$1...@dont-email.me>, xyzzy <xyzzy...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> I suspect those who say it’s bad and those who say it’s good have just
> flipped positions.
>
> My position on it has not changed.

Iran refuses the deal.
President says now I will talk to you only with pre-conditions.
Seen this movie before. e.g. EU.

--
Michael Press

Ken Olson

Jul 31, 2018, 8:25:32 PM7/31/18
IOW, now that I've got you here, here's how it's going to be, goatfuckers.

--
"We're going to fight racism not with racism, but we're going to fight
with solidarity."

"A sword is never a killer. It is a tool in the killer's hand."
- Seneca

"The hate rolls off my back like hygiene off of Michael Moore."
- Ted Nugent

Tom Enright

Jul 31, 2018, 8:45:18 PM7/31/18
On Tuesday, July 31, 2018 at 8:25:32 PM UTC-4, Ken Olson wrote:
> On 7/31/2018 7:59 PM, Michael Press wrote:

> > Iran refuses the deal.
> > President says now I will talk to you only with pre-conditions.
> > Seen this movie before. e.g. EU.

> IOW, now that I've got you here, here's how it's going to be, goatfuckers.

IAWTP

Whether Obama or Bush, meeting with no pre-conditions means something to
Trump.

-TE