Do it for the children!

73 vues

Some dued

non lue,
19 juin 2017, 19:22:4819/06/2017

J. Hugh Sullivan

non lue,
20 juin 2017, 09:06:2320/06/2017
"Most of these deaths are not accidents, the CDC team found in their
report, published in the journal Pediatrics. More than half — 53
percent — are homicides and another 38 percent are suicides."

Thus only 117 of the 1,300 were preventable if one presumes intent
would have been exercised whether or not a gun was available.

The point is that libs, in their abyssmal ignorance, blame the gun.
It's not the gun - it's the user that libs refuse to control. The
obvious conclusion is that libs are responsible for the illegal use of
guns.

Have fun with that one.

Hugh

---
http://www.avg.com

Futbol Phan

non lue,
20 juin 2017, 11:29:4620/06/2017
I'll bet if we had more guns in the country the number would drop substantially from 1300, right?

Ken Olson

non lue,
20 juin 2017, 12:18:2720/06/2017
If gun safety was a part of standard schooling that number would very
likely drop substantially.

J. Hugh Sullivan

non lue,
20 juin 2017, 15:36:1920/06/2017
On Tue, 20 Jun 2017 08:29:44 -0700 (PDT), Futbol Phan
<sgz...@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Tuesday, June 20, 2017 at 8:06:23 AM UTC-5, J. Hugh Sullivan wrote:
>> On Mon, 19 Jun 2017 16:22:46 -0700 (PDT), Some dued
>> <theodo...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> >Nearly 1300 Kids Killed By Guns Each Year, Study Finds
>> >http://www.nbcnews.com/health/health-news/nearly-1-300-kids-killed-guns-=
>each-year-study-finds-n774086
>>
>> "Most of these deaths are not accidents, the CDC team found in their
>> report, published in the journal Pediatrics. More than half =E2=80=94 53
>> percent =E2=80=94 are homicides and another 38 percent are suicides."
>>
>> Thus only 117 of the 1,300 were preventable if one presumes intent
>> would have been exercised whether or not a gun was available.
>>
>> The point is that libs, in their abyssmal ignorance, blame the gun.
>> It's not the gun - it's the user that libs refuse to control. The
>> obvious conclusion is that libs are responsible for the illegal use of
>> guns.
>>
>> Have fun with that one.
>>
>> Hugh
>

>I'll bet if we had more guns in the country the number would drop substanti=
>ally from 1300, right?

Have you stopped beating your wife?

darkst...@gmail.com

non lue,
21 juin 2017, 00:25:5621/06/2017
On Tuesday, June 20, 2017 at 6:06:23 AM UTC-7, J. Hugh Sullivan wrote:
> On Mon, 19 Jun 2017 16:22:46 -0700 (PDT), Some dued
> <theodo...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> >Nearly 1300 Kids Killed By Guns Each Year, Study Finds
> >http://www.nbcnews.com/health/health-news/nearly-1-300-kids-killed-guns-each-year-study-finds-n774086
>
> "Most of these deaths are not accidents, the CDC team found in their
> report, published in the journal Pediatrics. More than half — 53
> percent — are homicides and another 38 percent are suicides."
>
> Thus only 117 of the 1,300 were preventable if one presumes intent
> would have been exercised whether or not a gun was available.
>
> The point is that libs, in their abyssmal ignorance, blame the gun.
> It's not the gun - it's the user that libs refuse to control. The
> obvious conclusion is that libs are responsible for the illegal use of
> guns.

Actually, shithead, the only way you don't lock up so much of this population that you have a major disruption is to slow down the mechanisms they have for killing others and themselves.

I am NOT a believer in the Second Amendment as interpreted, because I know, without question, a gun in my hand will be hot very quickly.

Mike

darkst...@gmail.com

non lue,
21 juin 2017, 00:30:3521/06/2017
On Tuesday, June 20, 2017 at 9:18:27 AM UTC-7, Ken Olson wrote:

> If gun safety was a part of standard schooling that number would very
> likely drop substantially.

Not until you recognize the conservative reality that there are certain people who should not be walking around in public under ANY circumstances.

You want your guns? How many people are you willing to remove permanently from your presence?

Mike

Damon Hynes, Cyclone Ranger

non lue,
21 juin 2017, 06:59:3321/06/2017
Take one for the team, as it were: "If you ever want me to stand on a street corner, you know, just say the word."

Show us what a real patriot looks like, Dark.

The Cheesehusker, Trade Warrior

non lue,
21 juin 2017, 08:19:3221/06/2017
On Monday, June 19, 2017 at 6:22:48 PM UTC-5, Some dued wrote:
> Nearly 1300 Kids Killed By Guns Each Year, Study Finds
> http://www.nbcnews.com/health/health-news/nearly-1-300-kids-killed-guns-each-year-study-finds-n774086

Don't pools kill more kids?

J. Hugh Sullivan

non lue,
21 juin 2017, 09:20:0121/06/2017
On Tue, 20 Jun 2017 21:25:54 -0700 (PDT), darkst...@gmail.com
wrote:

>Actually, shithead, the only way you don't lock up so much of this populati=
>on that you have a major disruption is to slow down the mechanisms they hav=
>e for killing others and themselves.
>
>I am NOT a believer in the Second Amendment as interpreted, because I know,=
> without question, a gun in my hand will be hot very quickly.
>
>Mike

Is Tiger Woods there with you?

Ken Olson

non lue,
21 juin 2017, 15:20:4221/06/2017
As many as necessary. Hopefully, 0.

Ken Olson

non lue,
21 juin 2017, 15:24:3421/06/2017

CtrlAltDel

non lue,
28 juin 2017, 02:08:0628/06/2017
Over four hundred fifty five thousand executions of children this year by
murdering scum, assisted by feckless, soulless women who lurve dick so
much they totally forget to be adults and use just an ounce of precaution.

The argument is that they love dick and love a lot of it and hey, they
can't get it right 100% of the time and it was an accident. The real
truth is that they are stupid, thick, ignorant beasts who have as little
self control as they do rudimentary intelligence.

CtrlAltDel

non lue,
8 juil. 2017, 22:11:3208/07/2017
If you keep cursing other posters and insulting them for no reason, you
will be asked to leave this group. Calm down your crazy and be more
normal if you wish to continue to participate.

Do you understand?

CtrlAltDel

non lue,
8 juil. 2017, 22:14:5008/07/2017
I'm willing to remove 11. Now tell me what to do.

Ken Olson

non lue,
8 juil. 2017, 22:53:5608/07/2017
I'll go with as many as I have to remove.
0 nouveau message