I had to be told who this is.

Michael Press

Aug 31, 2017, 7:19:05 PM8/31/17
I had to be told who this is.
Still cannot see the resemblance.

<http://tinyurl.com/ybbdsl7k>

--
Michael Press

Aug 31, 2017, 7:32:42 PM8/31/17
In article <rubrum-0DBD81....@news.albasani.net>,
Michael Press <rub...@pacbell.net> wrote:

> I had to be told who this is.
> Still cannot see the resemblance.
>
> <http://tinyurl.com/ybbdsl7k>

This I believe.

<http://tinyurl.com/ycg9lwmv>

But who is that horndog next to her?

--
Michael Press

Futbol Phan

Aug 31, 2017, 7:49:46 PM8/31/17
Channeling your inner Hugh today, I see:

http://www.snopes.com/photos/politics/luberack.asp

CtrlAltDel

Aug 31, 2017, 11:16:07 PM8/31/17
You always gotta grab 'em by the pussy; a lot of women love that.

<https://carrosantigos.files.wordpress.com/2012/08/
carros_antigos_car_wash_09.jpeg>

https://is.gd/Aczo7i

Damon Hynes, Cyclone Ranger

Sep 1, 2017, 7:32:08 AM9/1/17
Well, with biennial facelifts...$5 sez her husband doesn't even recognize her.

unclejr

Sep 1, 2017, 9:00:12 AM9/1/17
On Friday, September 1, 2017 at 6:32:08 AM UTC-5, Damon Hynes, Cyclone Ranger wrote:
> Well, with biennial facelifts...$5 sez her husband doesn't even recognize her.

After biennial cock lengthenings... $5 say that she doesn't even recognize her husband.