So we're finally gonna get RepubliCare!

dotsla...@gmail.com

May 4, 2017, 12:04:57 PM5/4/17
Shitty for regular americans but a big political win for the left.

If you thought "you can keep your doctor" got a lot of play, wait till "pre-existing conditions will be covered" hits the charts.

Cheers.

The Cheesehusker, Trade Warrior

May 4, 2017, 1:11:36 PM5/4/17
Don't be so sure it passes

dotsla...@gmail.com

May 4, 2017, 1:41:15 PM5/4/17
I think it'll get through the house. Not so sure about the senate.

Cheers.

Futbol Phan

May 4, 2017, 1:42:08 PM5/4/17
On Thursday, May 4, 2017 at 11:04:57 AM UTC-5, dotsla...@gmail.com wrote:
Given that the 11 states with the most residents over 65 with pre-existing conditions all voted for Trump, let's see how they like Trumpcare. Should be interesting.

dotsla...@gmail.com

May 4, 2017, 1:57:54 PM5/4/17
Man, don't brand it trumpcare! Trumps here today, gone tomorrow.

I want to hang this thing on the entirety of the gop for as long as we can (until the inevitable pendulum swing and public option).

Cheers.