Kaspersky

agavi...@gmail.com

Jul 12, 2017, 1:21:07 PM7/12/17
My company uses Kaspersky anti virus. I was intrigued by this because Im fairly certain sure he was a big contributor to alt.virus or one of those groups back in the old days.

Anyway, a few weeks ago, I started getting random non critical error messages from the software.

Now, I'm hearing the Trump admin is questioning Kaspersky regarding hacking.

Today, I received a manual update to the software.

Coincidence? Should I be wearing Reynolds Wrap?

JGibson

Jul 12, 2017, 1:36:43 PM7/12/17

tim.vanwa...@gmail.com

Jul 12, 2017, 1:50:42 PM7/12/17
Russia does not let successful businesses remain private unless they are beholden to and doing the bidding of the Kremlin. You can't get away from them, but I would never trust one of their branded products.

RoddyMcCorley

Jul 12, 2017, 1:54:17 PM7/12/17
No. Yes.

--
False words are not only evil in themselves, but they infect the soul
with evil.

Pennsylvania - Tá sé difriúil anseo.

J. Hugh Sullivan

Jul 12, 2017, 6:49:11 PM7/12/17
On Wed, 12 Jul 2017 10:21:04 -0700 (PDT), "the_andr...@yahoo.com"
<agavi...@gmail.com> wrote:

>My company uses Kaspersky anti virus. I was intrigued by this because Im fairly certain sure he was a big contributor to alt.virus or one of those groups back in the old days.

I have never seen Kaspersky ranked as the top AV program. But I know
several knowledgeable computer poeple who would not use anything else.

Hugh

---
http://www.avg.com