Budapest & something I've never seen

agavi...@gmail.com

Dec 14, 2017, 3:11:38 PM12/14/17
Chestnuts.

Roasting over an open fire.

Some dued

Dec 14, 2017, 3:26:15 PM12/14/17
I got some of those in Denver once. I thought they were pretty gross.

The Cheesehusker, Trade Warrior

Dec 14, 2017, 3:28:58 PM12/14/17
On Thursday, December 14, 2017 at 2:26:15 PM UTC-6, Some dued wrote:
> I got some of those in Denver once. I thought they were pretty gross.

I had boiled peanuts once.

Most disgusting thing I've ever tasted.

unclejr

Dec 14, 2017, 4:44:24 PM12/14/17
On Thursday, December 14, 2017 at 2:26:15 PM UTC-6, Some dued wrote:
> I got some of those in Denver once. I thought they were pretty gross.

Those were Rocky Mountain oysters.

Some dued

Dec 14, 2017, 5:04:24 PM12/14/17
My dad was a large animal veterinarian, I've eaten plenty of Rocky Mountain oysters in my time. They actually aren't gross.

J. Hugh Sullivan

Dec 14, 2017, 5:40:26 PM12/14/17
Someone said it was just Buda before you got there.

Hugh

---
http://www.avg.com

agavi...@gmail.com

Dec 15, 2017, 1:11:52 AM12/15/17
Love boiled peanuts. Love chestnuts. Didn't try them roasted.

agavi...@gmail.com

Dec 15, 2017, 1:12:50 AM12/15/17
Technically that is correct. After they built the chain bridge in the 1800s the two cities merged.

I learned a lot from my driver.

agavi...@gmail.com

Dec 15, 2017, 1:13:22 AM12/15/17
How large was he?

J. Hugh Sullivan

Dec 15, 2017, 6:36:15 AM12/15/17
Way2go.

Aparrently what I don't know I know is more than I know I know.

I was trying to start an argument with an Awbarn feller, donchano?