Colin Kaepernick not signed yet.

Michael Press

Jun 7, 2017, 6:03:53 PM6/7/17
Read an article giving all the football reasons
that Colin Kaepernick has not been signed. The
article ignores the foundation of all sports:

Never complain. Never explain.

Colin Kaepernick complained for all the world to hear.
Now his apologists are explaining it to us in excruciating detail.
Wise up, Chump.

The first amendment is not a get-out-of-jail-free card.
It also means we can slag off people for what they say.

--
Michael Press

dotsla...@gmail.com

Jun 7, 2017, 6:06:37 PM6/7/17
Gonna be a lot of this minutia from you for the next little while, right?

Cheers.

Michael Press

Jun 7, 2017, 6:27:30 PM6/7/17
In article <fb21ab63-db40-46fc...@googlegroups.com>,
dotsla...@gmail.com wrote:

> Gonna be a lot of this minutia from you for the next little while, right?
>
> Cheers.

wolfie

Jun 7, 2017, 8:27:04 PM6/7/17

"Michael Press" wrote

> The first amendment is not a get-out-of-jail-free card.
> It also means we can slag off people for what they say.

Unless they want to say it on a college campus, of course.
There you can't do anything except listen politely.

wolfie

Jun 7, 2017, 8:31:56 PM6/7/17

"Michael Press" wrote

> The article ignores the foundation of all sports:

> Never complain. Never explain.

John McEnroe says "You cannot be serious!"

Michael Press

Jun 7, 2017, 11:45:29 PM6/7/17
In article <oha5n5$fke$1...@dont-email.me>, "wolfie" <bgbd...@gte.net>
wrote:
:)

--
Michael Press

darkst...@gmail.com

Jun 8, 2017, 1:23:40 AM6/8/17
Colin Kaepernick is the negative reason ratings went to the shitter for the NFL for the first half of the last season.

Donald Trump was the more "positive" one.

As such, I see this year becoming the MFL: The MAGA Football League.

Super Bowl LII(E): New England (18-0) vs. Dallas (with however many losses, determined on whether the league suspends Ezekiel Elliot for the first six games of this season).

Mike (Oh, and Pedophile State gets their national title too...)

darkst...@gmail.com

Jun 8, 2017, 1:24:52 AM6/8/17
McEnroe would've been banned from tennis, as political as he is, today.

He almost was back then! The only reason he wasn't was because his antics were about the only reason anyone watched!

Mike

Michael Press

Jun 8, 2017, 1:27:55 AM6/8/17
In article <oha5e0$epn$1...@dont-email.me>, "wolfie" <bgbd...@gte.net>
wrote:
"I never thought of it that way before.
You make some interesting points."

--
Michael Press

J. Hugh Sullivan

Jun 8, 2017, 8:13:51 AM6/8/17
On Wed, 07 Jun 2017 15:03:49 -0700, Michael Press <rub...@pacbell.net>
wrote:

>Colin Kaepernick complained for all the world to hear.
>Now his apologists are explaining it to us in excruciating detail.
>Wise up, Chump.

Based on some recent exchanges Real Americans have decided to Jim
Brown it. They are following up by not following up.

I guess it works sometimes.

Hugh

---
http://www.avg.com

J. Hugh Sullivan

Jun 8, 2017, 8:15:38 AM6/8/17
On Wed, 7 Jun 2017 22:23:38 -0700 (PDT), darkst...@gmail.com wrote:

>Mike (Oh, and Pedophile State gets their national title too...)

I guess you didn't see where more 5 stars decommitted from PSU than
Bama has signed so far.

darkst...@gmail.com

Jun 9, 2017, 3:08:49 AM6/9/17
On Thursday, June 8, 2017 at 5:15:38 AM UTC-7, J. Hugh Sullivan wrote:
> On Wed, 7 Jun 2017 22:23:38 -0700 (PDT), darkst...@gmail.com wrote:
>
> >Mike (Oh, and Pedophile State gets their national title too...)
>
> I guess you didn't see where more 5 stars decommitted from PSU than
> Bama has signed so far.

Please do not confuse the prediction with the belief that it will not come with a lot of help from the outside.

Mike