Ask a Muslim Day

CtrlAltDel

Jun 9, 2017, 4:12:43 PM6/9/17
Seattle's Muslim community is scared and frightened and they have a
tremendous amount of stress and pressure. According to Seattle's mayor,
we must all stand against racism and bigotry but, oddly enough, also stand
with Muslims. Seems kind of exactly opposite world.

No word yet on if the Seattle mayor will stand with victims of terror and
go visit them and get to know them, maybe even help with a shit bag or to
put on a prosthetic, or empty a bed pan. Maybe he will speak with them
about the hate and bigotry that crippled them, maimed them, ruined them,
and tell them to stand against it, fight it, and to never give up to Islam.

I doubt it though. I'm getting the feeling the Seattle mayor may not care
about the targets too much, just the bombers, knifers, car attackers,
etc... and their religion and how much someone of their same religion may
feel differently after each latest slaughter by their brethren.

https://is.gd/D3aph2

"Our Muslim community is feeling a tremendous amount of stress and
pressure," said former Seattle Mayor Mike McGinn, who plans to attend a
counter-rally Saturday. "It's important for local leaders to express
solidarity and make clear we stand against bigotry, against racism and
with our Muslim neighbors in the state and beyond."