Nothing to see here.

Michael Press

May 29, 2017, 7:43:54 PM5/29/17
<https://townhall.com/columnists/kurtschlichter/2017/05/29/liberals-are-shocked-to-find-were-starting-to-hate-them-right-back-n2332712>
<http://tinyurl.com/ydd4uwcn>

[...]

| We all know it was wrong for Greg Gianforte to beat up Ben
| Jacobs. But we also know the general attitude of the media is
| that when we conservatives get beat-up by leftists it’s perfectly
| excusable – even laudable – and thanks to the fact that Twitter
| is forever, we now know that Ben Jacobs himself specifically
| thinks it’s A-OK to slug conservative kids. So can someone tell
| me why anyone should be shocked that we conservatives refuse to
| devote one iota of caring to poor Ben’s wedgie?

Left, right and center, straight news and opinion,
journalists at CPAC have one thing in common,
the overwhelming urge to punch Benji Backer
— Ben Jacobs (@Bencjacobs) March 8, 2014

Editor's note: Benji Backer was a minor at the time.

<http://www.freedomworks.org/content/15-year-old-wisconsin-conservative-meets-bullying-teachers>

--
Michael Press

dotsla...@gmail.com

May 29, 2017, 8:11:06 PM5/29/17
But... one dude's a journalist who said something idiotic on twitter and the other dude's an actual elected Republican congress critter who assaulted a dude in front of a bunch of witnesses like, what was it, last week?

Soooo... get back to me when a bunch of moronic dems vote for the journalist and I'll get back to you when a bunch of moronic repubs vote for the assau... oops.

Cheers.

plai...@gmail.com

May 29, 2017, 8:42:45 PM5/29/17
"liberals-are-shocked-to-find-were-starting-to-hate-them-right-back"

Starting?

Bwahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!11!!!1!!!

J. Hugh Sullivan

May 29, 2017, 9:23:03 PM5/29/17
On Mon, 29 May 2017 17:42:43 -0700 (PDT), plai...@gmail.com wrote:

>"liberals-are-shocked-to-find-were-starting-to-hate-them-right-back"
>
>Starting?
>
>Bwahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!11!!!1!!!

I get left out almost every time. I'm laughing at libs so hard I can't
hate them. Can I buy some hate somewhere? Does it sell by the pound or
number of sphincter releases?

Hugh

---
http://www.avg.com