Priorities, part 41+

dotsla...@gmail.com

May 3, 2017, 12:26:17 PM5/3/17

Eric Ramon

May 3, 2017, 1:14:02 PM5/3/17
I don't see overtime in the Constitution. These people are lucky they have jobs. They could have more family income if they allowed their children (6 to 12 years old) to work. Why shouldn't employers have the right to tell people when they can take "flex time"? As I see it, employees can work 16 hours a day, then take their 8 hours of "flex time" to sleep.

J. Hugh Sullivan

May 3, 2017, 3:01:17 PM5/3/17
On Wed, 3 May 2017 10:13:58 -0700 (PDT), Eric Ramon
<ramon...@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Wednesday, May 3, 2017 at 9:26:17 AM UTC-7, dotsla...@gmail.com wrote:
>> http://money.cnn.com/2017/05/02/news/economy/overtime-pay-bill-passes-hou=
>se/index.html
>>
>> Actions speak louder than words.
>>
>> Cheers.
>
>I don't see overtime in the Constitution. These people are lucky they have =
>jobs. They could have more family income if they allowed their children (6 =
>to 12 years old) to work. Why shouldn't employers have the right to tell pe=
>ople when they can take "flex time"? As I see it, employees can work 16 hou=
>rs a day, then take their 8 hours of "flex time" to sleep.
>
>---
>http://www.avg.com

Or the dummies can decide they want to work someplace else.

An employee agrees to work for an employer on the employer's terms,
not his.

Hugh