Mattress girl, Emma Sulkowicz, acts out.

Michael Press

May 25, 2017, 11:17:23 PM5/25/17

<http://dailycaller.com/2017/05/25/mattress-girl-is-back-and-this-time-shes-letting-an-old-guy-tie-her-up-for-an-audience/>

| Her “act” at the Elizabeth Foundation for the Arts features
| Sulkowicz sporting pink hair, a black coat, and nude high heels
| while standing below two beams hanging from the ceiling.
|
| As the performance begins, a older man dressed in suit and tie —
| Master Avery — heckled Sulkowicz and tied her up with rope.
|
| “We’re acting out this sadistic-masochistic relationship between
| the institution with all of its financial power, and this program
| that wants to be political but can’t be really because it’s being
| tied up by this institution,” Sulkowicz explained.

Just like anybody bought Playboy for the articles.

--
Michael Press

Ken Olson

May 25, 2017, 11:42:14 PM5/25/17
Trigger dez nutz!

CtrlAltDel

May 26, 2017, 12:43:53 AM5/26/17
On Thu, 25 May 2017 23:42:15 -0400, Ken Olson wrote:

> Trigger dez nutz!

Sad. She has been ruined, emotionally, by that guy that raped her bed in
front of her. She used to be a nice girl according to her mammy. Look at
the horny slut getting her girl nuts off in front of clearly terrified
hostages.