Google グループは Usenet の新規の投稿と購読のサポートを終了しました。過去のコンテンツは引き続き閲覧できます。

Dead and Company

閲覧: 27 回
最初の未読メッセージにスキップ

Marty McMahone

未読、
2017/06/17 22:09:212017/06/17
To:
Are playing Fenway Park right now. I'm staying in a hotel right by the park. So lots of hippies around and weird music coming from the park. Not outside so can't smell the weed smoke.

CtrlAltDel

未読、
2017/06/17 22:30:182017/06/17
To:
Any kill Trump references? Sorry to change the subject but, you know, the
Grateful Dead just have to spend an hour or so out of their rambling shows
to promote his death.

plai...@gmail.com

未読、
2017/06/17 23:59:522017/06/17
To:
So, what are the right drugs to be on when you're face to face with the Green Monster?

Ken Olson

未読、
2017/06/18 0:08:072017/06/18
To:
On 6/17/2017 11:59 PM, plai...@gmail.com wrote:
> So, what are the right drugs to be on when you're face to face with the Green Monster?

LSD. Always LSD when it involves the Dead in any form. Also, it will
make the Green Monster shimmer and melt.

agavi...@gmail.com

未読、
2017/06/18 6:39:382017/06/18
To:
Reminds me of my favorite Dead joke.

What did one Deadhead say to the other when they ran out of pot?

Man, this music sucks.

Marty McMahone

未読、
2017/06/18 8:35:582017/06/18
To:
I've never really listened to their music but what I heard from the stadium was pretty bad. The crowd going in had a lot of aging hippies but there were some folks bringing their kids. I got worried when there was a group playing drums below our window before the concert but they at least went in and didn't come back out to play more

xyzzy

未読、
2017/06/19 10:12:272017/06/19
To:
+1

I went to a Dead concert in the 1980s. The music was the least of the experience.
新着メール 0 件