A primer on applied thermodynamics.

Michael Press

Jul 2, 2017, 6:00:15 PM7/2/17

Applying thermodynamics to economics the first theorem
is that if there is a buck to be made in some unfettered
and un-subsidized technology, then energy giants would
be making said buck.

Tank of gasoline, nuclear reactor, coal fired steam engine.

--
Michael Press

Some dued

Jul 2, 2017, 9:42:15 PM7/2/17
What if the easiest way to make a buck is to burn all the trees?

Michael Press

Jul 2, 2017, 11:19:41 PM7/2/17
In article <8b2605d8-30e6-482f...@googlegroups.com>,
Some dued <theodo...@gmail.com> wrote:

> What if the easiest way to make a buck is to burn all the trees?

Burn, Baby! Burn!

--
Michael Press

unclejr

Jul 2, 2017, 11:22:54 PM7/2/17
You're playing the short game.

J. Hugh Sullivan

Jul 3, 2017, 8:07:36 AM7/3/17
On Sun, 2 Jul 2017 18:42:12 -0700 (PDT), Some dued
<theodo...@gmail.com> wrote:

>What if the easiest way to make a buck is to burn all the trees?

Then you have a worse problem.

Hugh

---
http://www.avg.com

Michael Press

Jul 3, 2017, 12:44:15 PM7/3/17
In article <031ae580-56a9-4019...@googlegroups.com>,
That's exactly what I want you to think.

--
Michael Press