Roger Ailes fails to outfox 10-3-39

The Cheesehusker, Trade Warrior

May 18, 2017, 8:37:55 AM5/18/17
<gp>

xyzzy

May 18, 2017, 9:38:43 AM5/18/17
On Thursday, May 18, 2017 at 8:37:55 AM UTC-4, The Cheesehusker, Trade Warrior wrote:
> <gp>

Another Clinton victim!!1!!!

The Cheesehusker, Trade Warrior

May 18, 2017, 9:40:22 AM5/18/17
He made so much money from her than he ate too much rich food and died from a heart attack?

xyzzy

May 18, 2017, 9:43:36 AM5/18/17
T|-|EY /\/\URDERED |-|1M JUST LI|< \/1/\/CE F0STER!111!!

The Cheesehusker, Trade Warrior

May 18, 2017, 10:07:45 AM5/18/17
You have a weird way of spelling "Seth Rich" but you do you

xyzzy

May 18, 2017, 10:36:30 AM5/18/17
Him too! I was trying to keep that one under wraps. I want to go home at night, y'know?

Actually, I wasn't familiar with that particular right-wing conspiracy theory so I did some searching. . Typical fever-swamp junk, including the original source trying to tell FOX news "ummm, that's not what I actually said."

https://www.buzzfeed.com/claudiakoerner/the-private-detective-who-ignited-a-clinton-conspiracy

I'm sure it doesn't prevent the usual suspects from running with it though. It'll probably take legal action to get FOX to own up to the truth:

https://www.buzzfeed.com/claudiakoerner/family-of-murdered-dnc-staffer-demands-fox-news-retract

The Cheesehusker, Trade Warrior

May 18, 2017, 10:41:51 AM5/18/17
You didn't remember this from last year? The speculation of "what did he know and when did he know it" was immediate - esp since the circumstances of his death were just suspicious enough - "robbery" but he still had his wallet, money and phone - etc etc etc

Got buried under pussy grabbing tho

Futbol Phan

May 18, 2017, 12:07:19 PM5/18/17
On Thursday, May 18, 2017 at 7:37:55 AM UTC-5, The Cheesehusker, Trade Warrior wrote:
> <gp>

It saddens me to hear of his death today, because it means I will never get to experience the pleasure of hearing of it again.

The Cheesehusker, Trade Warrior

May 18, 2017, 12:20:22 PM5/18/17
too soon