Gm cuts another 300 jobs in michigan

dotsla...@gmail.com

Jun 1, 2017, 12:53:08 PM6/1/17
Bringing the total number of GM jobs eliminated since trump won - just in Michigan and Ohio - to over 5k.

How is that possible?

(Before anyone takes that question seriously, it's possible because the idea that the GOP was going to somehow magically restore middle class manufacturing jobs in the Midwest was always on the shelf in that one section... what was that section, again? Right, "Fantasy").

Cheers.

JGibson

Jun 1, 2017, 1:23:33 PM6/1/17
Well, the jobs weren't going to come back until he kicked out all the illegals and pulled out of NAFTA. I think he's still working on both of those.

Apparently, a few jobs opened up at the Saratoga backstretch yesterday:
http://www.timesunion.com/local/article/ICE-arrests-16-in-Saratoga-Springs-11188160.php

michael anderson

Jun 1, 2017, 1:41:21 PM6/1/17
thank god for those fantasies though.....hopefully there will be a similar such issue we can raise in 2020 to keep all three branches.

.

> Cheers.

dotsla...@gmail.com

Jun 1, 2017, 1:58:27 PM6/1/17
YO PRESS MIA IS TALKING ABOUT TEH STUP1D VOTE DO YOr THING!!#!

CHEARS. RHYMES WIT TEARS.

Tonawanda Kardex

Jun 1, 2017, 2:02:25 PM6/1/17
Is this the ineffectual white male thread of the day?

michael anderson

Jun 1, 2017, 2:14:36 PM6/1/17
On Thursday, June 1, 2017 at 12:58:27 PM UTC-5, dotsla...@gmail.com wrote:
> YO PRESS MIA IS TALKING ABOUT TEH STUP1D VOTE DO YOr THING!!#!
>
> CHEARS. RHYMES WIT TEARS.

both parties certainly have more than their share of the 'stupid vote'.....

dotsla...@gmail.com

Jun 1, 2017, 2:18:25 PM6/1/17
Oh, kardex, we get at least 3-9 of those a day...

Nice to see you posting again.

Cheers.

J. Hugh Sullivan

Jun 1, 2017, 2:19:23 PM6/1/17
On Thu, 1 Jun 2017 09:53:04 -0700 (PDT), dotsla...@gmail.com
wrote:

>Bringing the total number of GM jobs eliminated since trump won - just in M=
>ichigan and Ohio - to over 5k.
>
>How is that possible?
>
>(Before anyone takes that question seriously, it's possible because the ide=
>a that the GOP was going to somehow magically restore middle class manufact=
>uring jobs in the Midwest was always on the shelf in that one section... wh=
>at was that section, again? Right, "Fantasy").

When the North could no longer capture and sell slaves to the South it
began to fail

The notion that robots could not replace people in certain areas is
the same fantasy that caused them to vote for Hilarious Clitoris.

That's progressive and you should be as happy as a bee who puts his
stinger in his honey any time he wishes.

Hugh

---
http://www.avg.com

J. Hugh Sullivan

Jun 1, 2017, 2:21:58 PM6/1/17
On Thu, 1 Jun 2017 10:23:31 -0700 (PDT), JGibson
<james.m...@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Thursday, June 1, 2017 at 12:53:08 PM UTC-4, dotsla...@gmail.com wrote:
>> Bringing the total number of GM jobs eliminated since trump won - just in=
> Michigan and Ohio - to over 5k.
>>
>> How is that possible?
>>
>> (Before anyone takes that question seriously, it's possible because the i=
>dea that the GOP was going to somehow magically restore middle class manufa=
>cturing jobs in the Midwest was always on the shelf in that one section... =
>what was that section, again? Right, "Fantasy").
>>
>> Cheers.
>
>Well, the jobs weren't going to come back until he kicked out all the illeg=
>als and pulled out of NAFTA. I think he's still working on both of those.

Certainly a logical thought except for one thing - who is going to
work when the illegals are gone? Have you forgotten that libs pay
people so they can buy drugs and technology without working?

Con Reeder, unhyphenated American

Jun 1, 2017, 5:06:18 PM6/1/17
I consider this issue to be the GOP equivalent of "Drive for 15". Guaranteed
not to work, but sells.

--
I used to think the whole world stank. Then I found out I had poop
on my mustache. -- Anonymous

Michael Press

Jun 1, 2017, 11:58:04 PM6/1/17
In article <593059a0....@news.eternal-september.org>,
Ea...@bellsouth.net (J. Hugh Sullivan) wrote:

> When the North could no longer capture and sell slaves to the South it
> began to fail

No, Hugh. That is stupid and you are being stupid for saying it.

--
Michael Press

CtrlAltDel

Jun 2, 2017, 12:12:47 AM6/2/17
On Thu, 01 Jun 2017 10:58:24 -0700, dotslashderek wrote:

> YO PRESS MIA IS TALKING ABOUT TEH STUP1D VOTE DO YOr THING!!#!
>
> CHEARS. RHYMES WIT TEARS.

I don't even know what you are talking about but can tell you are a
Democrat and have, per usual for your type, lost your shit. Who are you
screaming at; we are all e-family here.

CtrlAltDel

Jun 2, 2017, 12:27:30 AM6/2/17
Go smoke some crack and lurk around apartments in Florida in the rain
while you smack 'dem gums on some Skittles.

J. Hugh Sullivan

Jun 2, 2017, 6:17:00 AM6/2/17
On Thu, 01 Jun 2017 20:58:02 -0700, Michael Press <rub...@pacbell.net>
wrote:
You didn't have to become a Son of a Bitch about it.

Based on the number of people here who ridicule you for ignorance I
thought I would do my best to keep you from being lonesome.

Michael Press

Jun 2, 2017, 1:17:53 PM6/2/17
In article <593139dc....@news.eternal-september.org>,
Ea...@bellsouth.net (J. Hugh Sullivan) wrote:

> On Thu, 01 Jun 2017 20:58:02 -0700, Michael Press <rub...@pacbell.net>
> wrote:
>
> >In article <593059a0....@news.eternal-september.org>,
> > Ea...@bellsouth.net (J. Hugh Sullivan) wrote:
> >
> >> When the North could no longer capture and sell slaves to the South it
> >> began to fail
> >
> >No, Hugh. That is stupid and you are being stupid for saying it.
>
> You didn't have to become a Son of a Bitch about it.
>
> Based on the number of people here who ridicule you for ignorance I
> thought I would do my best to keep you from being lonesome.

I notice that you abandoned your original stupid statement.

--
Michael Press

Michael Press

Jun 2, 2017, 1:34:26 PM6/2/17
In article <136abb4f-2229-4b93...@googlegroups.com>,
dotsla...@gmail.com wrote:

> YO PRESS MIA IS TALKING ABOUT TEH STUP1D VOTE DO YOr THING!!#!
>
> CHEARS. RHYMES WIT TEARS.

He is doing it for me.

I see that you are also doing my job for me. Thanks.

--
Michael Press

Michael Press

Jun 2, 2017, 1:37:12 PM6/2/17
In article <ogqojt$rnb$3...@gioia.aioe.org>, CtrlAltDel <alti...@aol.com>
wrote:
Who let cousin Derek out of the attic?

--
Michael Press

J. Hugh Sullivan

Jun 2, 2017, 2:52:18 PM6/2/17
On Fri, 02 Jun 2017 10:17:50 -0700, Michael Press <rub...@pacbell.net>
wrote:

>In article <593139dc....@news.eternal-september.org>,
> Ea...@bellsouth.net (J. Hugh Sullivan) wrote:
>
>> On Thu, 01 Jun 2017 20:58:02 -0700, Michael Press <rub...@pacbell.net>
>> wrote:

>> >No, Hugh. That is stupid and you are being stupid for saying it.
>>
>> You didn't have to become a Son of a Bitch about it.
>>
>> Based on the number of people here who ridicule you for ignorance I
>> thought I would do my best to keep you from being lonesome.
>
>I notice that you abandoned your original stupid statement.
>
>--
>Michael Press

Alas. Heretofore I had thought you intelligent enough to comprehend
without my repeating.

Michael Press

Jun 2, 2017, 3:31:44 PM6/2/17
In article <5931b267....@news.eternal-september.org>,
Ea...@bellsouth.net (J. Hugh Sullivan) wrote:

> On Fri, 02 Jun 2017 10:17:50 -0700, Michael Press <rub...@pacbell.net>
> wrote:
>
> >In article <593139dc....@news.eternal-september.org>,
> > Ea...@bellsouth.net (J. Hugh Sullivan) wrote:

> >> You didn't have to become a Son of a Bitch about it.
> >>
> >> Based on the number of people here who ridicule you for ignorance I
> >> thought I would do my best to keep you from being lonesome.
> >
> >I notice that you abandoned your original stupid statement.
> >
> >--
> >Michael Press
>
> Alas. Heretofore I had thought you intelligent enough to comprehend
> without my repeating.

Okay you do not abandon

"When the North could no longer capture and sell slaves to the South it
began to fail."

You continue acting stupidly.
The North prospered after repudiating the slave trade.

--
Michael Press

J. Hugh Sullivan

Jun 2, 2017, 5:17:18 PM6/2/17
On Fri, 02 Jun 2017 12:31:42 -0700, Michael Press <rub...@pacbell.net>
You really can't see the big picture. Apparently you are too blinded
by what you believe is your own glamor.

By chance I may be as aware as you of the status of the North since
those days - th South lost. But the point was currency and context of
issue - the auto part of the rust belt is failing if working employees
matter.

When I riducule I usually start with some absurd position and proceed
from there. In this era failing to extend to opposite poles doesn't
get much attention.

I had not expected you to reply. If I had I would have expected some
counterpoint, not some judgement of me by someone whose
pseudo-intellectual superiority fails to impress me.

Michael Press

Jun 2, 2017, 5:23:27 PM6/2/17
In article <5931d35d....@news.eternal-september.org>,
Oh. You say things, then do not stand by them.

--
Michael Press

Futbol Phan

Jun 2, 2017, 6:00:26 PM6/2/17
On Friday, June 2, 2017 at 4:17:18 PM UTC-5, J. Hugh Sullivan wrote:

> I had not expected you to reply. If I had I would have expected some
> counterpoint, not some judgement of me by someone whose
> pseudo-intellectual superiority fails to impress me.
>
> Hugh

Glad I just popped some popcorn. This gettin' good...

J. Hugh Sullivan

Jun 3, 2017, 8:18:43 AM6/3/17
On Fri, 02 Jun 2017 14:23:25 -0700, Michael Press <rub...@pacbell.net>
wrote:

>Oh. You say things, then do not stand by them.

I'm not in the justification business and I can't draw you a picture
on rsfc.

If you killed someone you would say it was his fault you went to
prison.

Ken Olson

Jun 4, 2017, 12:59:49 AM6/4/17
TMML