Sounds about right

Some dued

Aug 10, 2017, 12:56:25 AM8/10/17
A psychological analysis of Trump supporters has uncovered 5 key traits about them

1. Authoritarian Personality Syndrome
2. Social dominance orientation
3. Prejudice
4. Intergroup contact
5. Relative deprivation

http://www.rawstory.com/2017/08/a-psychological-analysis-of-trump-supporters-has-uncovered-5-key-traits-about-them/

J. Hugh Sullivan

Aug 10, 2017, 9:17:20 AM8/10/17
I would certainly agree with authoritarian and dominant but prejuduce
is universally common.

I'm nor sure what the last two mean.

Hugh

---
http://www.avg.com

Some dued

Aug 10, 2017, 11:09:25 AM8/10/17
Yeah they aren't self descriptive, I read them but forget what they mean.

JGibson

Aug 10, 2017, 12:04:15 PM8/10/17
On Thursday, August 10, 2017 at 11:09:25 AM UTC-4, Some dued wrote:
> Yeah they aren't self descriptive, I read them but forget what they mean.

Intergroup contact should be lack of intergroup contact. Relative deprivation basically has to with the loss of factory jobs.

Michael Press

Aug 10, 2017, 2:12:34 PM8/10/17
In article <55381e18-4585-41ff...@googlegroups.com>,
Some dued <theodo...@gmail.com> wrote:

> A psychological analysis of Trump supporters has uncovered 5 key traits about them
>
> 1. Authoritarian Personality Syndrome

Progressives are entirely about being authoritarian.

> 2. Social dominance orientation

Riots and Google's systematic oppression of diverse viewpoints.

> 3. Prejudice

"Deplorables"
--
Michael Press

Some dued

Aug 10, 2017, 3:49:50 PM8/10/17
Too late, publish your own paper.

Marty McMahone

Aug 10, 2017, 4:13:53 PM8/10/17
Talk about finding what you want to find.

Some dued

Aug 10, 2017, 5:33:19 PM8/10/17
Pretty cool huh?

Michael Press

Aug 10, 2017, 8:08:58 PM8/10/17
In article <ac11e26f-8eff-4177...@googlegroups.com>,
Some dued <theodo...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Too late, publish your own paper.

Progressives are all in and doubling down on your check list.
Acknowledge it. Go ahead, acknowledge it.

> A psychological analysis of Trump supporters has uncovered 5 key traits about them
>
> 1. Authoritarian Personality Syndrome

Progressives are entirely about being authoritarian.

> 2. Social dominance orientation

Riots and Google's systematic oppression of diverse viewpoints.

> 3. Prejudice

"Deplorables"

--
Michael Press

Michael Press

Aug 13, 2017, 3:55:50 PM8/13/17
In article <rubrum-7A2C2F....@news.albasani.net>,
Michael Press <rub...@pacbell.net> wrote:

> In article <ac11e26f-8eff-4177...@googlegroups.com>,
> Some dued <theodo...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Too late, publish your own paper.

Some dued exhibits the defense mechanism known as projection.
Some dued cites a ginned up study ascribing faults to others that
he manifests. Ever notice how often Some dued orders someone else
to do something?