Comey trolls the world

dotsla...@gmail.com

Jun 7, 2017, 6:04:56 PM6/7/17
This guy is so good that his released opening statement is full of passages that'll drive wingers from both sides nuts.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/06/07/politics/james-comey-memos-testimony/index.html

Example:

"I felt compelled to document my first conversation with the President-Elect in a memo. To ensure accuracy, I began to type it on a laptop in an FBI vehicle outside Trump Tower the moment I walked out of the meeting. Creating written records immediately after one-on-one conversations with Mr. Trump was my practice from that point forward.

This had not been my practice in the past. I spoke alone with President Obama twice in person (and never on the phone) -- once in 2015 to discuss law enforcement policy issues and a second time, briefly, for him to say goodbye in late 2016. In neither of those circumstances did I memorialize the discussions."

Lol. Purchase yer popcorn futures NOW!

Cheers.

J. Hugh Sullivan

Jun 8, 2017, 8:22:03 AM6/8/17
On Wed, 7 Jun 2017 15:04:53 -0700 (PDT), dotsla...@gmail.com
wrote:

>This guy is so good that his released opening statement is full of passages=
> that'll drive wingers from both sides nuts.

Not me. I look forward to reading what he has to say. I'm almost
virginal when it comes to anxious political moments.

I suspect Trump DID try to approach him in what many would consider an
unethical manner. So far it sounds like Trump was begging to me -
that's intolrable.

Hugh

---
http://www.avg.com

CtrlAltDel

Jun 9, 2017, 12:09:58 AM6/9/17
With Hill-Dog under an active investigation, this person allowed Obama to
influence him through Lynch into actually changing the terms he used to
discuss the case. It was no longer an investigation when he briefed
anyone on it or discussed it or presented info to the pubic, it was from
that point on a matter.

As it all played out, he admitted on national television that he would not
prosecute Clinton for breaking multiple federal laws and jeopardizing
national security. He didn't want to do law enforcement all the time any
longer, he evolved into a player, a high roller, a praise hungry mongrel,
a man that wanted to hit all the right gatherings and parties.

He is a putz and everyone on both sides had a queasy feeling that he was
going off the rails. All he blabbered about in his last days was
independence, independence, independence. He didn't really imagine he had
a boss, and that is dangerous.

When Bill Clinton ordered Lynch to end the investigation of Hill-Dog, when
they met on the plane, I wonder did Comey take any notes? He must have
because his "investigation" came to an abrupt end immediately after that.