Has a basketball playoffs ever been this predictable?

michael anderson

May 14, 2017, 2:45:22 PM5/14/17
I mean does anyone really doubt the warriors are going to win?

The media is trying to play up this angle that the Cavs can win again, but I certainly don't see it this year

GrtArtiste

May 14, 2017, 3:46:48 PM5/14/17
On 5/14/2017 2:45 PM, michael anderson wrote:
> I mean does anyone really doubt the warriors are going to win?
>

> The media is trying to play up this angle that the Cavs can win again, but I certainly don't see it this year

HOW MANY UNITS?
HOW MANY UNITS??
HOW MANY UNITS???

At least enough to pay for your new Subar_, that is..the Porch.

GrtArtiste

darkst...@gmail.com

May 16, 2017, 2:41:10 PM5/16/17
On Sunday, May 14, 2017 at 12:46:48 PM UTC-7, GrtArtiste wrote:
> On 5/14/2017 2:45 PM, michael anderson wrote:
> > I mean does anyone really doubt the warriors are going to win?
> >

> > The media is trying to play up this angle that the Cavs can win again, but I certainly don't see it this year
> >

> HOW MANY UNITS?
> HOW MANY UNITS??
> HOW MANY UNITS???

It's so predictable, it's not worth action.

Mike (Besides, we know what happens when Mia puts money down... *flush*)