Would repeat that for everyone who did not hear it the first time, Mike?

Michael Press

Feb 23, 2017, 3:25:50 PM2/23/17
TV talk show host Mike Brzezinski speaking of President Donald Trump
said

“I think that the dangerous edges here are that he’s trying to
undermine the media, trying to make up his own facts, and it
could be that – while unemployment and the economy worsens – he
could have undermined the messaging so much that he could
actually control exactly what people think,” Brzezinski said.
“That is our job.”

--
Michael Press

JGibson

Feb 23, 2017, 4:08:33 PM2/23/17
You mean Mika Brezinski, co-host with former GOP congressman Joe Scarborough?

Michael Press

Feb 23, 2017, 5:43:21 PM2/23/17
In article <a02b130d-d07d-4aaa...@googlegroups.com>,
Thanks.

dotsla...@gmail.com

Feb 23, 2017, 6:28:48 PM2/23/17
So where are you getting your facts, pross? You clearly didn't see this first or second hand because you think gal is a dude.

I'm guessing she didn't actually say "that's our job", in spite of your quotes. Sure have come a long ways from dude that used to be beside himself if anyone usenet-responded to him and dared to cut a graf or two for brevity.

Cheers.

Michael Press

Feb 23, 2017, 6:37:46 PM2/23/17

dotsla...@gmail.com

Feb 23, 2017, 6:43:15 PM2/23/17
Have you realized "Mike" doesn't have a penis yet?

Cheers.

Michael Press

Feb 23, 2017, 11:07:41 PM2/23/17
In article <88127e3a-94ab-4679...@googlegroups.com>,
dotsla...@gmail.com wrote:

> Have you realized "Mike" doesn't have a penis yet?
>
> Cheers.

Such a straight line! Sigh. You'll have to supply
your own punch line.

“I think that the dangerous edges here are that he’s trying to
undermine the media, trying to make up his own facts, and it
could be that – while unemployment and the economy worsens – he
could have undermined the messaging so much that he could
actually control exactly what people think,” Brzezinski said.
“That is our job.”
Mika "Mike Brzezinski" Brezinski

> So where are you getting your facts, pross? You clearly didn't see this
> first or second hand because you think gal is a dude.

I gotcher fax rye cheer!

Ken Olson

Feb 23, 2017, 11:31:29 PM2/23/17
IWHI