Missing tOSU Player Found Dead

GrtArtiste

Nov 30, 2014, 5:54:06 PM11/30/14

Damon Hynes, Cyclone Ranger

Nov 30, 2014, 6:09:04 PM11/30/14
On Sunday, November 30, 2014 4:54:06 PM UTC-6, GrtArtiste wrote:
> http://www.dispatch.com/content/stories/local/2014/11/30/body-found-near-ohio-state.html
>
> GrtArtiste

Dammit.

Michael Press

Nov 30, 2014, 6:26:42 PM11/30/14

darkst...@gmail.com

Nov 30, 2014, 7:04:55 PM11/30/14
On Sunday, November 30, 2014 2:54:06 PM UTC-8, GrtArtiste wrote:
> http://www.dispatch.com/content/stories/local/2014/11/30/body-found-near-ohio-state.html
>
> GrtArtiste

Only question now is whether the concussions are another blood sacrifice to football or did his time in wrestling contribute?

Mike

Dan Hoover

Nov 30, 2014, 7:12:55 PM11/30/14
OMG

The Cheesehusker, Trade Warrior

Nov 30, 2014, 8:24:36 PM11/30/14
On Sunday, November 30, 2014 4:54:06 PM UTC-6, GrtArtiste wrote:
> http://www.dispatch.com/content/stories/local/2014/11/30/body-found-near-ohio-state.html
>
> GrtArtiste

ugh - that really sucks

Thomas R. Kettler

Dec 1, 2014, 3:36:36 AM12/1/14
In article <393b9e9d-5acf-44b9...@googlegroups.com>,
My expectation would be high school football and wrestling as well as
three tears of college wrestling since he reportedly only walked on this
year and only participated in one game.
--
Remove blown from email address to reply.

J. Hugh Sullivan

Dec 1, 2014, 10:15:16 AM12/1/14
Both are tough sports. One grandson quit wrestling because of a
concussion and his brother quit football after three concussions. His
helmet was the best available on the market. The latter was the MVP in
3 sports more than once. My vicarious athletic stardom ended at age
86.

Hugh

Futbol Phan

Dec 1, 2014, 4:19:47 PM12/1/14
That's one question. The other question is: what did the tOSU football training staff know about this? He was apparently practicing up to the day he disappeared, yet he was telling family members he was having all sorts of cognitive problems. Did he share this with anyone from the football program? If so they were negligent.