Violent teabaggers at it again

The Cheesehusker, Trade Warrior

Oct 31, 2014, 12:43:09 PM10/31/14
Why is the radical left so violent?

http://abcnews.go.com/Weird/wireStory/pa-peace-activists-charged-vicious-attack-26579040

Two "Stop the Violence" organizers allegedly beat one of their colleagues so severely that he vomited blood and was left unconscious in critical condition.

Nikole Ardeno and Emanuel Velez, both 30, accused their former roommate of stealing their property, and allegedly punched and kicked him in the street until he had seizures. Arrested moments later, Ardeno was still wearing the same "Stop the Violence" T-shirt she had on the night before when she coordinated a march protesting two recent shootings, Washington Police Chief Chris Luppino said.

Damon Hynes, Cyclone Ranger

Oct 31, 2014, 1:27:36 PM10/31/14
Send these two community organizers to Ferguson. I'll be cooking popcorn...

The Cheesehusker, Trade Warrior

Oct 31, 2014, 1:34:34 PM10/31/14
On Friday, October 31, 2014 12:27:36 PM UTC-5, Damon Hynes, Cyclone Ranger wrote:
> Send these two community organizers to Ferguson. I'll be cooking popcorn...

You're an evil man, Messr Hynes

Damon Hynes, Cyclone Ranger

Oct 31, 2014, 2:24:36 PM10/31/14
:-)

J. Hugh Sullivan

Nov 1, 2014, 9:08:26 AM11/1/14
On Fri, 31 Oct 2014 10:27:33 -0700 (PDT), "Damon Hynes, Cyclone
Ranger" <damon...@gmail.com> wrote:

>Send these two community organizers to Ferguson. I'll be cooking popcorn...

Why don't you cremate the protesters? That's the only way most of them
will ever have a hot body.

Hugh