Apparently, there's some excitement in the UK on Thursday

xyzzy

May 5, 2015, 2:37:22 PM5/5/15
Americans aren't the only ones who get their blood up!

http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/james-duddridge-british-erection-day-flyer

Damon Hynes, Cyclone Ranger

May 5, 2015, 2:43:45 PM5/5/15
On Tuesday, May 5, 2015 at 1:37:22 PM UTC-5, xyzzy wrote:
> Americans aren't the only ones who get their blood up!
>
> http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/james-duddridge-british-erection-day-flyer

Wonder if Obama sent his batch of troublemakers over to Old Blighty like he did in Israel?

xyzzy

May 5, 2015, 2:54:44 PM5/5/15

The Cheesehusker, Trade Warrior

May 5, 2015, 3:01:58 PM5/5/15
On Tuesday, May 5, 2015 at 1:37:22 PM UTC-5, xyzzy wrote:
> Americans aren't the only ones who get their blood up!
>
> http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/james-duddridge-british-erection-day-flyer

yet more proof politicians want to screw the public

Damon Hynes, Cyclone Ranger

May 5, 2015, 3:02:24 PM5/5/15
Nice...:)

Emperor Wonko the Sane

May 5, 2015, 3:11:27 PM5/5/15
On Tuesday, May 5, 2015 at 1:37:22 PM UTC-5, xyzzy wrote:
> Americans aren't the only ones who get their blood up!
>
> http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/james-duddridge-british-erection-day-flyer

A shameless ploy for the Japanese vote.

Doug

Ken Olson

May 5, 2015, 7:30:40 PM5/5/15
On 5/5/2015 2:37 PM, xyzzy wrote:
> Americans aren't the only ones who get their blood up!
>
> http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/james-duddridge-british-erection-day-flyer

Isn't every day erection day?

Ken Olson

May 5, 2015, 7:41:48 PM5/5/15
When I was at MSU I knew a guy from Japan. 4 of us were drinking some
beers when I mentioned that I had read that during WWII if our military
thought they were getting scammed on the radio by the Japanese they
would have the person say the word "parallel". Native Japanese speakers
can't deal with the combination of sounds very well. He said I can say
that and then proceeded to rsfck it up. He got mad and started talking
about kicking my ass. I laughed at him and told him to take his best
shot. He didn't.

Michael Press

May 8, 2015, 7:20:26 PM5/8/15
In article <mibkdq$lbr$4...@dont-email.me>,
Ken Olson <kol...@freedomnet.org> wrote:

> On 5/5/2015 3:11 PM, Emperor Wonko the Sane wrote:
> > On Tuesday, May 5, 2015 at 1:37:22 PM UTC-5, xyzzy wrote:
> >> Americans aren't the only ones who get their blood up!
> >>
> >> http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/james-duddridge-british-erection-day-flyer
> >
> > A shameless ploy for the Japanese vote.
>
> When I was at MSU I knew a guy from Japan. 4 of us were drinking some
> beers when I mentioned that I had read that during WWII if our military
> thought they were getting scammed on the radio by the Japanese they
> would have the person say the word "parallel". Native Japanese speakers
> can't deal with the combination of sounds very well. He said I can say
> that and then proceeded to rsfck it up. He got mad and started talking
> about kicking my ass. I laughed at him and told him to take his best
> shot. He didn't.

The true meaning of `shibboleth.'

To go off on a tangent:

In college we had a fun-loving coterie.
We had a catch phrase for when somebody
psyched out somebody else.

Ah! You ah suplised I speak you'll ranguage.
I was educated in you'll countly at UCRA.

--
Michael Press

Eric Ramon

May 8, 2015, 7:48:43 PM5/8/15