Keep digging Colin

Michael Press

Jun 19, 2017, 1:51:22 AM6/19/17
Keep digging, Colin, you'll hit pay dirt eventually.

--
Michael Press

Eric Ramon

Jun 19, 2017, 2:38:04 AM6/19/17
Without a brother link I can only guess which Colin you mean. Probably Colin Quinn but maybe not.

J. Hugh Sullivan

Jun 19, 2017, 8:33:08 AM6/19/17
On Sun, 18 Jun 2017 23:38:03 -0700 (PDT), Eric Ramon
<ramon...@gmail.com> wrote:

>Without a brother link I can only guess which Colin you mean. Probably Colin Quinn but maybe not.
>
>---
>http://www.avg.com

Maybe Colin Kelly...

Does anyone here know who he was?

"There's a Star Spangled Banner waving somewhere..."
"Nathan Hale and Colin Kelly, too..."

Hugh

JGibson

Jun 19, 2017, 9:42:26 AM6/19/17
On Monday, June 19, 2017 at 2:38:04 AM UTC-4, Eric Ramon wrote:
> Without a brother link I can only guess which Colin you mean. Probably Colin Quinn but maybe not.

When I just type Colin into Google, Colin Hanks is my first suggestion.

tim.vanwa...@gmail.com

Jun 19, 2017, 9:52:44 AM6/19/17
Perhaps he is talking about his colon. It is the place of origin for most of his posts.

xyzzy

Jun 19, 2017, 10:09:21 AM6/19/17
On Monday, June 19, 2017 at 9:52:44 AM UTC-4, tim.vanwa...@gmail.com wrote:
> Perhaps he is talking about his colon. It is the place of origin for most of his posts.

Considering the source my first thought was whoa, Colin Powell must have said something not 100% flattering about Trump.

J. Hugh Sullivan

Jun 19, 2017, 10:11:30 AM6/19/17
On Mon, 19 Jun 2017 06:52:40 -0700 (PDT), tim.vanwa...@gmail.com
wrote:

>Perhaps he is talking about his colon. It is the place of origin for most of his posts.

Signalman, hoist the Bravo Zulu flags in his honor.

Hugh

Eric Ramon

Jun 19, 2017, 12:02:09 PM6/19/17
Autocorrect is stupid. Woke up, saw my post. Brother link? I know I typed breitbart link. Oh well.

Michael Press

Jun 19, 2017, 1:44:29 PM6/19/17
In article <ace7515e-3433-4dc6...@googlegroups.com>,
Eric Ramon <ramon...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Without a brother link I can only guess which Colin you mean. Probably Colin Quinn but maybe not.

Kaepernick.

--
Michael Press

J. Hugh Sullivan

Jun 19, 2017, 2:39:57 PM6/19/17
On Mon, 19 Jun 2017 09:02:04 -0700 (PDT), Eric Ramon
<ramon...@gmail.com> wrote:

>Autocorrect is stupid. Woke up, saw my post. Brother link? I know I typed breitbart link. Oh well.

I don't know what a breitbart is. I rarely look at the links.

I usually look at the responses to links.

RoddyMcCorley

Jun 19, 2017, 2:45:50 PM6/19/17
Colin Powell on Trump:

"Trump is a national disgrace and an international pariah," Powell wrote
in June.
"He appeals to the worst angels of the GOP nature and poor white folks,"
Powell wrote in another email.

--
False words are not only evil in themselves, but they infect the soul
with evil.

Pennsylvania - Tá sé difriúil anseo.

J. Hugh Sullivan

Jun 19, 2017, 4:13:41 PM6/19/17
On Mon, 19 Jun 2017 14:45:48 -0400, RoddyMcCorley
<Roddy.M...@verizon.net> wrote:

>On 6/19/2017 10:09 AM, xyzzy wrote:
>> On Monday, June 19, 2017 at 9:52:44 AM UTC-4, tim.vanwa...@gmail.com wrote:
>>> Perhaps he is talking about his colon. It is the place of origin for most of his posts.
>>
>> Considering the source my first thought was whoa, Colin Powell must have said something not 100% flattering about Trump.
>>

>Colin Powell on Trump:
>
>"Trump is a national disgrace and an international pariah," Powell wrote
>in June.
>"He appeals to the worst angels of the GOP nature and poor white folks,"
>Powell wrote in another email.

I doubt he would say that after the election. He likes his retired
pay.

RoddyMcCorley

Jun 19, 2017, 4:55:03 PM6/19/17
I would venture to guess that he would be willing to state that again.
Not gonna lose his pay.

J. Hugh Sullivan

Jun 19, 2017, 6:40:27 PM6/19/17
On Mon, 19 Jun 2017 16:55:03 -0400, RoddyMcCorley
<Roddy.M...@verizon.net> wrote:

>On 6/19/2017 4:13 PM, J. Hugh Sullivan wrote:
>> On Mon, 19 Jun 2017 14:45:48 -0400, RoddyMcCorley
>> <Roddy.M...@verizon.net> wrote:

>>> Colin Powell on Trump:
>>>
>>> "Trump is a national disgrace and an international pariah," Powell wrote
>>> in June.
>>> "He appeals to the worst angels of the GOP nature and poor white folks,"
>>> Powell wrote in another email.
>>
>> I doubt he would say that after the election. He likes his retired
>> pay.
>>
>> Hugh
>>
>> ---
>> http://www.avg.com
>>
>I would venture to guess that he would be willing to state that again.
>Not gonna lose his pay.

He runs the risk if he disses his senior - and CinC is about as senior
as it gets.

Hugh