Trigger warning: Hate speech

已查看 52 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

Michael Press

未读,
2017年7月3日 21:49:532017/7/3
收件人

"Finally, no one has calibrated quite the nation’s deep antipathy
toward the coastal media-university-political-cultural nexus,
most specifically its utter hypocrisy. Half the country sees not
so much Democrats or progressives, but rather a bankrupt class
whose venom for others is used to excuse their own exemptions
from the ramifications of their own ideology."

<http://tinyurl.com/v83ey25>

--
Michael Press

darkst...@gmail.com

未读,
2017年7月3日 23:40:592017/7/3
收件人
On Monday, July 3, 2017 at 6:49:53 PM UTC-7, Michael Press wrote:
> "Finally, no one has calibrated quite the nation’s deep antipathy
> toward the coastal media-university-political-cultural nexus,
> most specifically its utter hypocrisy. Half the country sees not
> so much Democrats or progressives, but rather a bankrupt class
> whose venom for others is used to excuse their own exemptions
> from the ramifications of their own ideology."

It's not hate speech -- it's how you view us.

(And the main reason that if you want a Conservative America, we either split this country ideologically or you shoot the lot of us.)

Mike

CtrlAltDel

未读,
2017年7月4日 04:57:062017/7/4
收件人
Typical leftist trash with the my way or the highway attitude. None of
you can have even a rational conversation with resorting to violence.

J. Hugh Sullivan

未读,
2017年7月4日 09:36:222017/7/4
收件人
On Tue, 4 Jul 2017 08:57:02 +0000 (UTC), CtrlAltDel <alti...@aol.com>
wrote:
>you can have even a rational conversation without resorting to violence.

What ever made you think that was not the limit of liberal practical
and fiscal intelligence?

When you have to try to legislate equality you ain't got much. Of
course that's the reason they legislate equality.

Hugh

---
http://www.avg.com

darkst...@gmail.com

未读,
2017年7月4日 15:58:352017/7/4
收件人
On Tuesday, July 4, 2017 at 1:57:06 AM UTC-7, CtrlAltDel wrote:

> Typical leftist trash with the my way or the highway attitude. None of
> you can have even a rational conversation with resorting to violence.

Violence is the only way you don't end up a sitting duck. Just ask Occupy Wall Street.

The entire point of his election was that the people were sick of even the Republicans just talking about it. They want it done, and that means blood.

If it's blood they want, it's blood they get.

Mike

darkst...@gmail.com

未读,
2017年7月4日 16:00:182017/7/4
收件人
On Tuesday, July 4, 2017 at 6:36:22 AM UTC-7, J. Hugh Sullivan wrote:

> When you have to try to legislate equality you ain't got much. Of
> course that's the reason they legislate equality.

The only reason this country survived 241 years is increasing legislation of equality.

Since it is now clear we have reached the breaking point, beyond that which your kind will not accept it, this country cannot and will not survive.

I put the breaking point somewhere near Obgerefell.

Legislated equality was the entire essence of the Revolution we are supposed to celebrate today. We spent 240ish years working toward that end, with some grave mistakes along the way.

Mike

J. Hugh Sullivan

未读,
2017年7月5日 06:29:332017/7/5
收件人
On Tue, 4 Jul 2017 13:00:15 -0700 (PDT), darkst...@gmail.com wrote:

>On Tuesday, July 4, 2017 at 6:36:22 AM UTC-7, J. Hugh Sullivan wrote:
>
>> When you have to try to legislate equality you ain't got much. Of
>> course that's the reason they legislate equality.
>
>The only reason this country survived 241 years is increasing legislation of equality.

If people were equal it would not have to be legislated.

>Since it is now clear we have reached the breaking point, beyond that which your kind will not accept it, this country cannot and will not survive.

I agree - the worthless outnumber us.

Emperor Wonko the Sane

未读,
2017年7月5日 11:35:102017/7/5
收件人
On Tuesday, July 4, 2017 at 3:00:18 PM UTC-5, darkst...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Tuesday, July 4, 2017 at 6:36:22 AM UTC-7, J. Hugh Sullivan wrote:
>
> > When you have to try to legislate equality you ain't got much. Of
> > course that's the reason they legislate equality.
>
> The only reason this country survived 241 years is increasing legislation of equality.

Why?

Doug

darkst...@gmail.com

未读,
2017年7月5日 14:43:372017/7/5
收件人
On Wednesday, July 5, 2017 at 3:29:33 AM UTC-7, J. Hugh Sullivan wrote:
> On Tue, 4 Jul 2017 13:00:15 -0700 (PDT), darkst...@gmail.com wrote:
>
> >On Tuesday, July 4, 2017 at 6:36:22 AM UTC-7, J. Hugh Sullivan wrote:
> >
> >> When you have to try to legislate equality you ain't got much. Of
> >> course that's the reason they legislate equality.
> >
> >The only reason this country survived 241 years is increasing legislation of equality.
>
> If people were equal it would not have to be legislated.

The problem is that the actual existence of the "worthless" is also because of legislated equality -- and the function under which at least 100 million people in this country (and probably more!) continue is that legislation.

> >Since it is now clear we have reached the breaking point, beyond that which your kind will not accept it, this country cannot and will not survive.
>
> I agree - the worthless outnumber us.

Most of whom voted for Trump.

Mike

darkst...@gmail.com

未读,
2017年7月5日 14:44:372017/7/5
收件人
Because people would not treat each other equally without force.

There are entire classes of people who would be killed without that same force.

Mike

Michael Press

未读,
2017年7月6日 01:14:212017/7/6
收件人
In article <98eb90a9-d4c1-4feb...@googlegroups.com>,
darkst...@gmail.com wrote:

> On Monday, July 3, 2017 at 6:49:53 PM UTC-7, Michael Press wrote:
> > "Finally, no one has calibrated quite the nation’s deep antipathy
> > toward the coastal media-university-political-cultural nexus,
> > most specifically its utter hypocrisy. Half the country sees not
> > so much Democrats or progressives, but rather a bankrupt class
> > whose venom for others is used to excuse their own exemptions
> > from the ramifications of their own ideology."
>
> It's not hate speech -- it's how you view us.

Who is your "us?" Are you member of "a bankrupt class whose venom
for others is used to excuse their own exemptions from the
ramifications of their own ideology."

> (And the main reason that if you want a Conservative America, we either split this country ideologically or you shoot the lot of us.)

Do I get a third choice? (or fourth?) To be more blunt: if you do
not grant me my own choice then you are a tyrant.

--
Michael Press

J. Hugh Sullivan

未读,
2017年7月6日 06:44:362017/7/6
收件人
The worthless won the popular vote but the legislated equality of the
electoral college prevailed.

J. Hugh Sullivan

未读,
2017年7月6日 06:48:012017/7/6
收件人
On Wed, 5 Jul 2017 11:44:34 -0700 (PDT), darkst...@gmail.com wrote:

>On Wednesday, July 5, 2017 at 8:35:10 AM UTC-7, Emperor Wonko the Sane wrote:

>> > The only reason this country survived 241 years is increasing legislation of equality.
>>
>> Why?
>
>Because people would not treat each other equally without force.

With force a lotta people are still not equal - you just have to smile
at them.
0 个新帖子