Adios, Comey

Futbol Phan

May 9, 2017, 6:09:54 PM5/9/17
I knew he was dead meat once he said that the possibility that he had help elect Dolt 45 made him 'slightly nauseous'.

But it sounds like better days are ahead for us:

“The F.B.I. is one of our nation’s most cherished and respected institutions and today will mark a new beginning for our crown jewel of law enforcement,” Mr. Trump said in the statement.

Con Reeder, unhyphenated American

May 9, 2017, 6:50:36 PM5/9/17
On 2017-05-09, Futbol Phan <sgz...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I knew he was dead meat once he said that the possibility that he had help elect Dolt 45 made him 'slightly nauseous'.
>
> But it sounds like better days are ahead for us:
>
> ???The F.B.I. is one of our nation???s most cherished and respected institutions and today will mark a new beginning for our crown jewel of law enforcement,??? Mr. Trump said in the statement.

Director Giuliani?

--
Making the simple complex, that is easy -- anyone can do that.
But to make the complex simple, awesomely simple, that is

Michael Press

May 9, 2017, 9:40:16 PM5/9/17
In article <slrnoh4htl.c...@kim.perusion.com>,
"Con Reeder, unhyphenated American" <cons...@duxmail.com> wrote:

> On 2017-05-09, Futbol Phan <sgz...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > I knew he was dead meat once he said that the possibility that he had help elect Dolt 45 made him 'slightly nauseous'.
> >
> > But it sounds like better days are ahead for us:
> >
> > ???The F.B.I. is one of our nation???s most cherished and respected institutions and today will mark a new beginning for our crown jewel of law enforcement,??? Mr. Trump said in the statement.
>
> Director Giuliani?

Same problem as Comey: wants attention, wants to be in the spotlight.
Constitutionally, Comey should have been a congresscritter.
Director of the FBI keeps his head down, mouth shut and shreds law breakers.
Comey has been all talk and no results.

--
Michael Press

CtrlAltDel